OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So a while back I posted this shirt, forgot I was suppose to put tags up for it until I went to wear it yesterday lol. Shirt doesn't look as nice with the racers after taking the pics but it worked for me. Anyway took pics with my MC Racers since I decided to un-ds them finally yesterday on what I THOUGHT would be a great day. At least my shoes were nice lol

Hmm wonder why you didn't get your pair. Guy in my local group posted this. Covered his name because he will probably see this.

Hmm wonder why you didn't get your pair. Guy in my local group posted this. Covered his name because he will probably see this.
Don't worry, we know who he is, he hasn't responded to anybody on Facebook apparently. 

:shrugs:

mean.gif

I'm not even looking at MC racers anymore, unless i have stacks of cash to blow. The MC racers are beautiful, but when there are so many other releases out there that can be had for a third of the price, it's just not worth the money/time/effort/stress.

anyone know what site and/or nike store has the lucid green/turqouise flyknit racers in a size 9.5?

Buy my black/white trainers for $450. $50 less! :lol:

Canadian outlets have had MC racers before. Good luck beating other resellers getting there.

hey fellow NTers, sizing .5 up/down; how much of a difference is it? i'm a 10.5, thinking of grabbing the yellow racers on NDC but they only have 11. future thanks to the replies

hey fellow NTers, sizing .5 up/down; how much of a difference is it? i'm a 10.5, thinking of grabbing the yellow racers on NDC but they only have 11. future thanks to the replies
TTS which is stated by most. Usually size up if you have wide feet. I personally wear the same size roshes/flyknits. If anything, buy now, think later. Always free returns with Nike.

You do know these were GR right?

He is NOT the reason you can't get a pair, they're just not in production/gone.

I bought like 8 pairs...I haz n0ne nowz.

Back
Top Bottom