OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can find flyknit multicolor trainers for retail or outlets in a size 10.5-11? Missed out on them on NDC and am now kicking myself for not buying them.. My squadron blue trainers arrived yesterday and all I can say is that I'm blown away by the feel and the looks on the shoes. The flyknits look much better in person.

is it still possible to find a pair MC racer in size 12 or 13 under 200?

really don't want to move up to size 14 just for a good price.

tried a few local spots 

cabazon has mc trainers, phone orders welcome

no size 11, 11.5 and i might have gotten the last 12

have at it

Last edited:
finally got the black/white racers from the outlet in FL :smokin

.5 size smaller than i normally get tho but it should stil fit

finally got the black/white racers from the outlet in FL
smokin.gif

.5 size smaller than i normally get tho but it should stil fit
that avatar is murder homie. murder...its hypnotizing

I just found this thread and I'm already hooked on the racers... just got myself 2 pairs of the Oreos!

Last edited:

is it still possible to find a pair MC racer in size 12 or 13 under 200?

really don't want to move up to size 14 just for a good price.
It's pretty much impossible to find the MC under $200. I wouldn't move up two sizes either unless you wanna walk like a duck.

It's pretty much impossible to find the MC under $200. I wouldn't move up two sizes either unless you wanna walk like a duck.
you can size up with padded racers.trainers and lunars but not unpadded flyknits. theres not enough support there.

usually wear 11-11.5 and i have no problem wearing sz 12 in some shoes

wondering if i should cop or wait for prices to go down as they are sitting

sorry forgot to post the info

hopefully some can benefit

Phone:frown:408) 847-4300

i wasn't feeling em and i passed. that bluestrip is just off.

if you guys can't get em from nike outlets cause they seem to be everywhere, ebay looks to be about the same price for a lot of auctions. esp for those who have to pay tax ordering from the outlet. $119 + tax + shipping

these shoes aren't really selling in the outlets, unless someone who knows about the shoe and is a resller like the guy who wiped out Westgate.

give it sometime I see it going lower in price the way the lunar flyknit 1s reached.. unless yall buy em all out :nerd:

sorry forgot to post the info

hopefully some can benefit

Phone:frown:408) 847-4300

i wasn't feeling em and i passed. that bluestrip is just off.

if you guys can't get em from nike outlets cause they seem to be everywhere, ebay looks to be about the same price for a lot of auctions. esp for those who have to pay tax ordering from the outlet. $119 + tax + shipping

these shoes aren't really selling in the outlets, unless someone who knows about the shoe and is a resller like the guy who wiped out Westgate.

give it sometime I see it going lower in price the way the lunar flyknit 1s reached.. unless yall buy em all out
nerd.gif
all the outlets I have been to in SoCal has sold out most of its stock

Wanna order a pair or two of flyknits off NDC. Before I pull the trigger does anyone have any promo codes?

Back
Top Bottom