OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

had me tho :/

i called ndc...

hahahah
laugh.gif

Finally got around to taking pics of my Sample MCs. Here are a few before and afters (click to enlarge).

Before:

After:

MC Racer Comparison:

The white midsole and black tongue/collar make a world of a difference
pimp.gif
DAMN those are clean

yo does anyone buy chance have a method to keep the tongue straight on trainers? I get super pissed when it moves to side and bunches up lol.

^i make sure i lace them up snug and put the laces through the lace hole on the tounge.

mc samples look fantastic back there!

yo does anyone buy chance have a method to keep the tongue straight on trainers? I get super pissed when it moves to side and bunches up lol.
Nah unfortunately the crooked tongue is unstoppable on all of the first gen FKs :\. They fixed it on the Lunar2s buy stitching the tongue into the upper, but newer Racer colorways are still the same.

Huge shout out to @m3gatran for looking out for a fellow member. I expressed that Blue Glow/Volts are my white whale to find in a 14. He held me down trying to secure a pair but they're just a size small. I appreciate him looking out; if anyone else is a 13 it's priced decent on eBay UK

last 2 weeks rotation. I normally take a pic of the rotation(s) before I start cleaning them out and put them in their boxes to rest for a few weeks but what's always on the rotation are the mc's.
smile.gif

received the Greyscales from RW that were back ordered last week to complete the Trifecta for the summer release Racers

Finally got around to taking pics of my Sample MCs. Here are a few before and afters (click to enlarge).

Before:

After:

MC Racer Comparison:

The white midsole and black tongue/collar make a world of a difference :pimp: .
DAMN those are clean

I hate the look of lunar 1s, however if they had released like the samples and with your customizations, it wouldn't have been a question to grab a couple pairs.

Question for all you flyknit owners out there... do you wear socks with your shoes? I know the flyknits were designed to be sock-like fitting and comforting so is it necessary to add another layer? I guess it would depend on the type of flynit you have, ie. Racer vs Lunar, etc., but I'm mainly interested in Racers and the Free 4.0

Last edited:

Question for all you flyknit owners out there... do you where socks with your shoes? I know the flyknits were designed to be sock-like fitting and comforting so is it necessary to add another layer? Thoughts?
I always wear socks with shoes, feels weird without them.  I wear no shows and boat socks with my flyknits

Question for all you flyknit owners out there... do you wear socks with your shoes? I know the flyknits were designed to be sock-like fitting and comforting so is it necessary to add another layer? I guess it would depend on the type of flynit you have, ie. Racer vs Lunar, etc., but I'm mainly interested in Racers and the Free 4.0
I dont wear socks with a couple of my shoes(Racers, wovens, and mayflys)...lucky for me my foot dont sweat. 

Back
Top Bottom