OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I live in France and they cost like 220$ at retail so I don't expect to get them for like 160$ but I'm thinking I better tell him to buy them so I don't have to wait for restock and miss my chance again. So does anybody know any shop in Tokyo selling the GS or can anyone tell me what are the shops most likely to have them (I only know of atmos but it's not on their website). Thanks.

roll.gif

I dunno about the RRS pic but I don't mind having either one. weave pattern or the one below. Should compliment the Chlorine's and Neo Torq well. :smile:

I'm not a fan of the black on the lateral side on those. If the colors were reversed I'd definitely be in for a pair.

I know its been asked and everyone says ttsBut is there much difference between a 9 and 9.5 in the racers after a real good number of wears? I swear my lunars have really stretched out. Theyre 9.5 and did fir perfect but a year later i have really tighten the laces

Finally got Uni reds in today for a great price. Now I just need black whites and Im done until those purples in october.

What is happening with the price of these on ebay...sheesh...

Doesnt look so long ago that you could get almost any pair below retail... Like 6 months time . Dam you Hype.

I dunno about the RRS pic but I don't mind having either one. weave pattern or the one below. Should compliment the Chlorine's and Neo Torq well.
smile.gif

The RRS pic is just a PS version of the Greyscales.  Exact same pic, just blue.

Last edited:
Finally received some racers today

need a quick price check, all of them are size 13

the oragne / gray and volt/black are DS and I paid 125 each for them

the multi-color are pre-owned, paid 175 

are the price (especially the MC) reasonable? DS price on the MC are just ridiculous, they are already the cheapest pre-owned I can find for a week

Last edited:
Those pre-owned mcs look in excellent condition.

Wouldn't pay over retail for a used pair of these , but according to the market data the price you bought is pretty fine.

Congrats for the new cops...!

Last edited:
great price on MC, still looking for a local deal. No one in the DMV really wears flyknits.

Back
Top Bottom