OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

What is the sizing on Racers?  I am normally a 12, sometimes 12.5.  Would a 13 be too long?  Just looking to expand my options.
I'm a true 10 in most shoes but my volts are a 10.5 and they don't feel like they're gonna slip off. if you're a 12.5 I'd say go for the 13.

is there a list of nikestores doing phone orders for racers??
nerd.gif

is there a list of nikestores doing phone orders for racers??
nerd.gif
Yeah, just look up a list of all nike stores.

Edit: To be more helpful, you don't need to call individual nike stores to check. If you call, if a rep says they don't have any stock on NDC, they can offer to locate stock in any store across the country and they can ship it to you.

Last edited:
Just placed an order on the phone for racers in a Sz 4 in Black/White for the lady, and 9.5 in uni red for myself. Thanks for the tips guys!

Anyone know where I can find a size 5.5 Lucid Green Racer for US retail? Nike chat hasn't found anything for the last 2 weeks.

Just placed an order on the phone for racers in a Sz 4 in Black/White for the lady, and 9.5 in uni red for myself. Thanks for the tips guys!
did you call NDC or a nike store/outlet?

i need to get those black/white racers for my wife too! size 4 or 4.5

Just saw a pair of mc racers for 500 on eBay.. I've seen it all

Got a pair of 11 volt racers from Orlando outlet. Appreciate it @magic872 !!

Last edited:

did you call NDC or a nike store/outlet?

i need to get those black/white racers for my wife too! size 4 or 4.5
NDC. They don't have any size 4.5, but check to see if the have any 4s left. When I put in my order there weren't very many left, but good luck! Hopefully they still have some

Quick Tip - if anyone is looking for B/W Racers...they had a few random sizes at the Hillsboro Clearance store in TX. I believe the guy said they had a 10 and 11...

good luck

Flyknit Family, please would you be able to assist me on my confusion.

I want to know the best Flyknit shoe

Is it the Racer? Chukka or the Trainer?

I will use it mainly for Running and Jogging and walking.

Thank you.
I have them all. Racer's are my fav by far. 

#1. Racers - The most ventilated flyknits. Lightest weight. Looks wise, you can clearly see the flyknit aesthetic. I also like the zoom air. I wear these all day sockless in SoCal and dont sweat at all. 

#2. Lunar1 - Good flyknit colorways and the lunarfoam version in this is marshmellowy soft. Also best running trainer ever. The flyknit itself is noticeably thicker than the Racer. 

#3. Trainers - Full zoom is nice. Looks good in the gym/casual shoe. 

Quick Tip - if anyone is looking for B/W Racers...they had a few random sizes at the Hillsboro Clearance store in TX. I believe the guy said they had a 10 and 11...

good luck
Just called and they said they never got any. The search for a sz 10 continues. Thanks for info anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom