OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i didnt want to wait anymore and grabbed the neos for 200. im not on this thread or on the computer 24/7 to see if something is restocked. every time there has been one ive been late and missed out. not taking chances anymore. its not like im spending 400+ on them lol. way im looking at it

so i finally found white/black trainers in size 14...but homie wants 400 for them, smh. they're not even DS lol

Got lucky and copped a pair from the San Leandro clearance store

i think I'm going to spend up to $250 now for b/w w/b trainers.. the hunt begins.. seriously do you guys see them rising ? do you think they will reach like 400 for deadstock pairs in the future?

i think I'm going to spend up to $250 now for b/w w/b trainers.. the hunt begins.. seriously do you guys see them rising ? do you think they will reach like 400 for deadstock pairs in the future?

They haven't stopped rising :lol:

Even at $250 you'll have a hard time finding them

Just picked electric green trainers. I want to paint the tongue and swoosh black. Can I use plain black angelus?

Even though they're fake...it makes me wonder, how are the laces on fakes cause the laces look exactly like the OG's

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom