OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, I asked a rep the other day if they could locate any B/W or W/B Trainers and they said they didn't have any in stock at any of the stores that are in the Nike Find search. Just gotta get lucky and find them or pay a crap load of money for them on eBay I guess.

If only Yeezy wore a different pair of shoes when those photos were taken...

Last edited:
Yeah, I asked a rep the other day if they could locate any B/W or W/B Trainers and they said they didn't have any in stock at any of the stores that are in the Nike Find search. Just gotta get lucky and find them or pay a crap load of money for them on eBay I guess.

If only Yeezy wore a different pair of shoes when those photos were taken...

That picture was taken in 2012 when the shoes released with the start of the Olympics. They weren't hard to come by either. They weren't even hard to get in 2013 when they changed to being padded.

I just find it weird that people are so baffled that a shoe that released 2 years ago has dried up.

my racers collection

all these colorways got me feeling forever alone with my trainers > racers preference.  I love the racers, but they don't fit me right.

Last edited by a moderator:
doubt it unless they sit at outlets for a long time. the online pairs have disappeared.

FLATFOOT stated a few weeks ago that we have only seen the first wave of trainers hitting outlets, and many of the same colorways would start popping up in outlets more abundantly and, possibly, at lower prices. Not 100% on if that includes MC trainers since he's never really allowed to give specifics, but it's something to keep in mind.

all these colorways got me feeling forever alone with my trainers > racers preference.  I love the racers, but they don't fit me right.
i agree, if the racer had a wider heel like the trainers id be much more inclined to hop on the racer train
smokin.gif

been looking for lunar1+'s(554887-004) or trainer MC's in a 12 for a good deal...anyone know where to start?

Last edited:

Hi - relative noob here when it comes to flyknits and wanted to see what one should be looking for specifically when it comes to fakes.  Are the colors and patterns just off?

I bought a pair of MC flyknits off ebay and just wanted to know if there is even a fake of this pair?

here are some pics:

Sadly, after a week of use, I noticed a couple of the bands broke.  Has anyone had this problem before?  I ended up threading it back in through the back/heel and seems to look and feel fine for now. 
The colors look pretty good, and I don't think anybody has seen any fake flyknit RACERS as of yet.  The patterns and colors look normal for the MC Racers.   I have received a couple suspect racers pairs from Nike that I returned.  If I didn't get them directly from nike, I would have thought they were fake though.   I haven't seen the broken flywire yet, and I wear racers almost every day.  Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if the flywire did what yours did on my pairs either.   If you got the shoes DS, then I would just chalk it up to bad luck.  If they were used, I would certainly complain.

Wow. Shut it down.
How much is retail price for racers in Singapore? Are there many shops that carry them? Do stores sell out easily?
Are flyknits trainers/racers popular there in SG? Was it hard to find some colors?
nice collection, bravo.
rtp in SG is $219SGD(inclusive of tax), which is roughly $175USD. There only shops that sells racers are the Nike outlets and a local running store called IRun. But always receive limited stocks and colors. So for me, I have to order them online! Thank you sir, appreciate it :smile:

yessir! Thank you! Appreciate it
smile.gif
that's what I thought..
glasses.gif

I'm missing the grey's and Oreo's (white/black). I probably won't pick them up unless I find them retail. the Sail/Volt and Greyscales should suffice. if anything, I'll probably double up on the GS since I like the mc-pattern more than the regular pattern.

that's what I thought.. 8)

I'm missing the grey's and Oreo's (white/black). I probably won't pick them up unless I find them retail. the Sail/Volt and Greyscales should suffice. if anything, I'll probably double up on the GS since I like the mc-pattern more than the regular pattern.
it took me awhile to find the black/grey haha. I had to pay slightly above retail tho. Kinda hard to find them selling at retail. I gotta agree, I honestly prefer the mc-pattern than the double tone cw

it took me awhile to find the black/grey haha. I had to pay slightly above retail tho. Kinda hard to find them selling at retail. I gotta agree, I honestly prefer the mc-pattern than the double tone cw
I wished I doubled up on all the mc-pattern ones. I only have doubles for the mc's and Atomic Purps.

I wished I doubled up on all the mc-pattern ones. I only have doubles for the mc's and Atomic Purps.
In singapore, it's pretty hard to find racers in a reasonable price. So sometimes I have to pay rape. The only multiple pairs I have are 3 MC racers haha.

Back
Top Bottom