OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Need some help, just picked up my first pair or flyknit trainers and I had to get a sz 11.5 I am 11 in everything jordan/lebron/kobe. I want to get some racers, do they fit the same as the trainers?? half size small ? is that the overall consensus?? Thanks in advance

Hi I was wondering if these were genuine?

So glad to finally have these especially for right under 155. Goes to show there's still awesome people on these boards hooking it up. Definitely big but I can work with em, the steam trick helped

Nike Flyknit Racer "multicolor" by drewleague15, on Flickr

These look familiar. Glad I could pass on the deal. Would have been bought by me if they were my size.

Get some good wears out of them sir.

no those are

thee rope laces on the white/black racers...are they the "winter storm" colorway?

thanks in advance
no they are the cookies and cream.

Help the noob....

NDC meansssss ? lol

and how do i get ahold of nike EU to get the new purple colorway (526628-400)? phone #?

after all the bs with nikes site earlier today I was able to order the blk/ laser crimson on my phone this afternoon. happy to finally have a pair of racers on the way..

Do you think it's wise to train in the racers? I really want to get some, I would just be running and lifting small weights.

Back
Top Bottom