OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is there more info on these? A new thread maybe? Much appreciated!

Don't use the brush! I have the same black/white pair and I use the Jason Markk soap and water solution but no brush. The brush is still too harsh for the fabric, just use a wash cloth. You dip it in the soapy solution and rub gently on the wet fabric of your flyknits and rinse off. Let dry and your done. If you use the brush, you run the risk of the bristles messing up the threads of the uppers.
I use a Kiwi shoe shine brush with Jason Markks. A shoe shine brush bristles are really soft. I haven't had any issues yet.

Can anyone shed some light on the sizing of lunar 1+ and racers? I have a pair of lunar 1+ size 11 and its a little tight for me in the toebox. I need some advice for sizing the racers

Can anyone shed some light on the sizing of lunar 1+ and racers? I have a pair of lunar 1+ size 11 and its a little tight for me in the toebox. I need some advice for sizing the racers
TTS... I wear a 9 in Racers and an 8.5 in Roshes if that helps any.

Hey guys. Just curious, does RRS automatically charge you for the VIP after the first year is done? I don't wanna pay $24 every year lol

Appreciated but i dont own any roshes. Anyone out there with both the racers and lunar 1+ can share their experience on sizing? Thanks!

1) Volt Racer
2) MC Racer
3) Neo Turquoise
4) White/black trainer
5) Orange/gray racer

Last edited:
Interesting. I cancelled my VIP membership a few months back but I'm still VIP status. I ordered a pair of socks last week and got the VIP discount and free shipping.

Off topic question, does anyone run in their flyknit racers? If so, is there any other shoe they like to run in that is comparable to the racer. I've been checking out the Nike Air Zoom Streak 5 or Nike Zoom streak LT 2. Anyone else have any other suggestions?
Cool to see another Philly runner!

I run in my racers, but usually for long distance runs (14 miles max) or speed workouts.  I haven't tired the other shoes you mentioned, but I know a guy that has the Zoom Streak LT 2s.  He used them for a 10-mile race (Broad St) and commented on how good they are if you want to go fast, but not something he'd use past a half marathon.  He also said the same for the Racers.

Cool to see another Philly runner!

I run in my racers, but usually for long distance runs (14 miles max) or speed workouts.  I haven't tired the other shoes you mentioned, but I know a guy that has the Zoom Streak LT 2s.  He used them for a 10-mile race (Broad St) and commented on how good they are if you want to go fast, but not something he'd use past a half marathon.  He also said the same for the Racers.

Yeah man, im glad someone else is running in these too, awesome that youre also from Philly. Although you got me beat on the average milage though, lol. Im currently only putting 3-5 miles in every other day, depending on how i feel that day. Really cool to hear from another Philly member.

Last edited:
Interesting. I cancelled my VIP membership a few months back but I'm still VIP status. I ordered a pair of socks last week and got the VIP discount and free shipping.

same here. You still have the VIP until the year is up. They are hoping you change your mind and decide to keep it.

Oh! How much and do you have their phone number?
$120 and no sorry :/ just left the outlets. Maybe you can search them up.
Nvm it is on the receipt
407-239-3663
They also have the orange racers if anyone is looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom