OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Pictures do so much justice for these. Still a fantastic cw and one that I'm still purchasing, but they didn't pop so much in person.

I agree they didnt pop so much in hand when I saw them. But once I put them on feet they looked that much better imo

Where are you guys finding the neos? Can't seem to find a size 10.thanks to someone who posted the Craigslist link though.

As for the mc, they're up there for me. Goes with almost anything in my closet. Favorite racer is still the volt.

It only happens to my left foot. Weird, but idk why it does it :lol:.

Not sure if you guys have the laces running through the lace loops on the tongue but this helps me keep my tongue straight with the occasional adjustment of course.
Not the tongue, the actual lace/tongue area becomes diagonal in relation to the direction of the rest of the shoe. Hard to explain so idk if you can understand what I mean :lol:.

Not the tongue, the actual lace/tongue area becomes diagonal in relation to the direction of the rest of the shoe. Hard to explain so idk if you can understand what I mean :lol:.

I have the same issue. It's only on my right foot for some reason. I tried to re-lace them but I still get the same problem.

Oh, i see. Yeah that area of the shoe looks a little off to the side rather than straight down the middle, but its that way on both my shoes. I just figured it was due to the top of my feet that caused that.

Yeah idk what causes it. I kinda think its the way you put your foot in the shoe. Since the heel on these is so thin, if your foot goes in off-center then that's what happens. I also think it's due to the width of your foot. I can't speak for you guys but I have a wide foot and I kinda think that plays a part.

NikeSF received the 3 new colorways today, picked up the 400 colorway

Solid blue-pink toebox mixture :smokin

Yeah idk what causes it. I kinda think its the way you put your foot in the shoe. Since the heel on these is so thin, if your foot goes in off-center then that's what happens. I also think it's due to the width of your foot. I can't speak for you guys but I have a wide foot and I kinda think that plays a part.

I think you hit it spot on. My feet are a little on the wide side and your previous post plus this describes what's going on with my racers. I think the only thing that helps a little is by tying them really tight.

Hey guys. I know the trainers can just be thrown in the washer via the pillow case method, but what about spot cleaning the knit material itself?

I only got a couple spots, and I'm curious what's the best method without making the knit material frayed or fuzzy (obviously no strong brushes, but can soft brushes do it without any problems)?

Thanx in advance.

Hey guys. I know the trainers can just be thrown in the washer via the pillow case method, but what about spot cleaning the knit material itself?

I only got a couple spots, and I'm curious what's the best method without making the knit material frayed or fuzzy (obviously no strong brushes, but can soft brushes do it without any problems)?

Thanx in advance.

the flyknit material is a lot more durable than people give credit. I've used both the standard and gentle Jason Markk brushes with absolutely no damage done to the material. in fact, when they're really dirty the stiffer brush gets in there better. I've also thrown them I'm the washing machine (only twice cause they were filthy). The washing machine actually worried me a bit, but again no damage was done.

if you're at all worried about it go with a gentle brush like Jason Markk or Kiwi shoe polish brush (as someone mentioned earlier) would work great too.

dummie sole dummie sole nice pick up! I get mine from NDC tomorrow...should have just waited it out. Oh well, at least I got free two day shipping.

dummie sole dummie sole Nice pics bro

Pics def. do the 'game royal/pinks' justice.. Makes me want em, but when i seen them in person i chose the hyper crimson/pink over them. I still want them though :pimp:

Thanx in advance.
I think the washing machine is fine for the zoom flyknits. Some guy posted his Lunar1's that went through the wash, and all the glued pieces came apart completely. He probably used hot water. 

SMFH i sold my greyscale racers for like 20 bucks under retail because i got the wrong size and they didn't fit. to someone local. and when they went in stock on ndc.. i should have copped my actual size 

and i put my neo turn racers on ebay and they sold for like 190 wtf! thought i would have gotten more =\ 

Just to entertain you people....

It was a very very VERY sad day for me. I made the most rookie mistake of all time.....

I'm currently moving, and after my last load at 2 am i decide to hit the sack.... at 630 am i go out to my car and i see this....

Yep thats right, i FORGOT TO TAKE IN MY LAST BOX, what were the contents?.......

By FAR my favorite colorway! I dont even care about the damage to my car or paying the deductible lol, I am beyond upset about losing these, hopefully i can find someone on here or ebay that had a set that would be willing to sell or make a trade. hint hint. 

They were double boxed in an air jordan shoe box, recently our only local store Sole Classics here in Columbus, OH moved locations right below my apartment. Who ever did this, was only looking for one thing, they didnt touch anything else or walk away with anything else. 
mad.gif

NOOB

Back
Top Bottom