OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
FINALLY snagged some Lucids. Pics don't do them justice!!

purple/blue racers > MC trainers all day long. dont feed into the multicolor hype

I am biased tho cuz ill choose any color racer over trainers lol
i guess its knowing they'll most likely never come back.. the purple ones are soo nice too..

the images of the racers in question are sample images from nike; they're real
Oh, interesting thanks for clarifying I wouldve sworn they were photoshoped. That said those colors are kinda lackluster, I hope the final product is more inspiring.

Volts on these summer nights really shine.

Interested to see the lateral sides of those samples, really like the ''seahawks'' colorway.

Oh, interesting thanks for clarifying I wouldve sworn they were photoshoped. That said those colors are kinda lackluster, I hope the final product is more inspiring.

That's because they are Photoshopped. Catalog photos are almost always just PS mockups off an original base. And Flyknit stock photos are notorious for differing from the production model.

That's because they are Photoshopped. Catalog photos are almost always just PS mockups off an original base. And Flyknit stock photos are notorious for differing from the production model.

Thanks for the info man, good to know. Those color schemes were suspect given the marled-like treeatment to be honest, I guess knowing that offers a ray of hope.

Thanks for the info man, good to know. Those color schemes were suspect given the marled-like treeatment to be honest, I guess knowing that offers a ray of hope.

I think the color combos could be awesome. They just need to either be color blocked like the lucids, royal blues, etc. or blended weave like the neos, mcs, cheetos, etc.

That's you on insta? I've been tryna decipher who it was :lol: :lol:.

Dude be spamming instagram pretty hard sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone that ordered the Uni Red Racers from RRS and used Mr. Rebates for cash back.. have you received credit for the purchase?

I swear these cash back sites are very hit or miss for me. :smh:

^ yeah that's me lol... been on NT for a long time.
Word I remember your SN from back when I joined in '04.

Anyone that ordered the Uni Red Racers from RRS and used Mr. Rebates for cash back.. have you received credit for the purchase?

I swear these cash back sites are very hit or miss for me. :smh:
I use eBates but it's the same for me. Most times I have to go back and request them to credit my account for my last purchases. Pretty annoying but after that I get my money :lol:.

Prices for MC's are anywhere between 275 and 400 right now (and yes, that's selling price). Asking price is a whole different story lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom