OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Beaters. fnf

Come home and the Wife complains she needs more closet space, so moving most of my shoes to another room. Happy Wife, Happy Life right? :rolleyes Heres my terrible attempts at a collection shot during the process.

Well damn.
Nice collection

MC for $250? isthisreallife?

TO EVERYONE: I'd like to state that I, casper90403, completely, wholeheartedly agree with ENDEESEE and state I'm agreeing with his statement, "isthisreallife?" The following statement is intended for those few who think MC go for $250 for all sizes.......

I challenge anyone to find me a DS pair of MC for $250, size 11. I dare you (not ENDEESEE).

You (Not ENDEESEE) won't find it. Used pairs in my size go for $300 on ebay.

Maybe some of you (not ENDEESEE) who talk about $250 are speaking about small sizes. But 10 and up, nope.

Dare ya (again, NOT ENDESSEE).

Last edited:
What ya seeing at the rose bowl?

Is that what you gotta go thru at the rose bowl?

Im going to see eminem and rihanna at the rose bowl in Aug. Now i know to rock beaters hahaha
There was no event when I went around 1-2 pm but there were signs mentioning there would be a soccer game tonight or something. I go to the Rose Bowl to run around the loop. 

You don't need to rock beaters, I just took the pic on dirt since there was shade in the dirt areas. Most of the Rose Bowl is surrounded by parking lots though, I just heard it gets really bad during events because there aren't many places to enter and leave the Rose Bowl from different sides, y'know? It just turns into a bottleneck of cars.

Last edited:
There was no event when I went around 1-2 pm but there were signs mentioning there would be a soccer game tonight or something. I go to the Rose Bowl to run around the loop. 

You don't need to rock beaters, I just took the pic on dirt since there was shade in the dirt areas. Most of the Rose Bowl is surrounded by parking lots though, I just heard it gets really bad during events because there aren't many places to enter and leave the Rose Bowl from different sides, y'know? It just turns into a bottleneck of cars.

^ There will be a huge event on Wednesday 7/23. Manchester United vs LA Galaxy. I will be there to support my team. :smokin

^ There will be a huge event on Wednesday 7/23. Manchester United vs LA Galaxy. I will be there to support my team. :smokin

get there early and plan to be there late if you've never been to the Rose Bowl. Not only does the college team that plays there sucks (fight on), traffic is bad around events.

I ordered about a week and a half ago for 11.5s - note: they are b-grades.

Oh I see. I had those same volt racers on hold at the same outlet in portland but when I called back to place a phone order the person that put them hold somehow put the wrong size on hold. Smh.

Anyone ever have problems with how narrow the rear area of the midsole is on the racers? That's one thing that's holding me back from buying a pair....

Back
Top Bottom