OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Is everyone else preordering these uni reds from RRS?  I'm on the fence but I'm assuming if you pay with PP, they wont charge you until the shoes ship.  Is this correct?
Same with CC. They won't charge your CC until it's shipped.

Is everyone else preordering these uni reds from RRS?  I'm on the fence but I'm assuming if you pay with PP, they wont charge you until the shoes ship.  Is this correct?
 I don't think RRS accepts Paypal, but they don't charge credit cards until the shoes ship.
Thanks. I pulled the trigger on 2 @ $98 each. Cant  beat that.  Now must remember to cancel that VIP before that yearly fee hits lol

Thanks. I pulled the trigger on 2 @ $98 each. Cant beat that.  Now must remember to cancel that VIP before that yearly fee hits lol

If you call CS, they can "cancel" your VIP, but you can keep it for the entire year and it will automatically cancel when the time comes...

Thanks. I pulled the trigger on 2 @ $98 each. Cant beat that.  Now must remember to cancel that VIP before that yearly fee hits lol
If you call CS, they can "cancel" your VIP, but you can keep it for the entire year and it will automatically cancel when the time comes...
I meant before the price goes from $2 to $25 next year.  I saw the fine print stating it will auto renew to CC on file.  Yours doesnt auto-renew?

Last edited:
^ He's saying that if you call and cancel now, you'll still have VIP for a year but it won't auto-renew.

It's worth the $25 anyway imo. I've saved well over that since I've been a VIP member. Not to mention same day, 2 day shipping including Saturdays. Can't beat it.

Last edited:
I meant before the price goes from $2 to $25 next year.  I saw the fine print stating it will auto renew to CC on file.  Yours doesnt auto-renew?

You can keep your VIP for a year and it will automatically cancel before the yearly renewal. Just talk to CS

You can keep your VIP for a year and it will automatically cancel before the yearly renewal. Just talk to CS
Thanks for the info, fam. I will def hit up CS in a year's time.

Just FYI though, this is what is on their website:

VIP Membership Terms:  Normally $24.99 per year, but your Web Exclusive deal means you pay only $1.99  for your first year! Check out your savings and benefits below.
[table][tr][td]
  • Your 90 Day Wear' em & Love 'em Guarantee
  • You SAVE 10% Every Day
  • Your BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
  • Enjoy FREE SHIPPING!
[/td][td]
  • Your Exclusive VIP Family Perks
  • Your Membership Renews Automatically
  • Your VIP Hotline
  • Your WARP SPEED Promise
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

VIP Membership Terms:
 Normally $24.99 per year, but your Web Exclusive deal means you pay only $1.99
 for your first year! Check out your savings and benefits below.

[table][tr][td]

• You SAVE 10% Every Day

• Enjoy FREE SHIPPING!

[/td]

[td]

• Your VIP Hotline

[/td]

[/tr][/table]

I realize that, if you call CS now, they can make sure that your VIP is cancelled before it renews, and you can keep it all year. That is all... :lol:

VIP Membership Terms:
 Normally $24.99 per year, but your Web Exclusive deal means you pay only $1.99
 for your first year! Check out your savings and benefits below.

[table][tr][td]  

•  
  •  
  • You SAVE 10% Every Day

•  
  •  

•  
  •  
  • Enjoy FREE SHIPPING!

•  
  •  
[/td][td]  

•  
  •  

•  
  •  
  • Your VIP Hotline

•  
  •  

•  
  •  
[/td][/tr][/table]
I realize that, if you call CS now, they can make sure that your VIP is cancelled before it renews, and you can keep it all year. That is all...
laugh.gif
lol my bad, i misunderstood you the entire time 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I realize that, if you call CS now, they can make sure that your VIP is cancelled before it renews, and you can keep it all year. That is all...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
homie is not reading your posts
nah man, I def completely missed the point here. I'm thinking in the future but he meant right now. IDK what I was thinking lol. I guess reading NT forums and sitting at a work training meeting are 2 things i should not multi-task at.  

Dont let my stupidity interrupt this thread...Back to FK shoe talk!

not trying to be negative..and maybe i'm missing something..but you guys really think RRS has like a 100 pairs of university red racers being restocked?

are we sure they are not the crimsons?

i just have a hard time believing they got a full size run of these comin in..i mean, these dropped like a year + ago..

not trying to be negative..and maybe i'm missing something..but you guys really think RRS has like a 100 pairs of university red racers being restocked?

i just have a hard time believing they got a full size run of these comin in..i mean, these dropped like a year + ago..

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I think NDC restocked them a few weeks ago too, so its not that crazy to think RRS got some

Last edited:
RRS ordered a bunch from Nike (probably the same inventory that was available for phone order). They should get most of the sizes but quantities will be limited no doubt.

Quote:

Other people reported this last week, RRS cancelled what seemed like hella orders so they may only have a few pairs in each size.

Last edited:

if that's DS I would say that's on the lower end of te going rate. they seem to go for $350+ pretty regularly

Thanks for the RRS update guys..hopefully its on point. I guess the FSR pre-order for a restock was what was throwing me.

For the record, RRS does some silly stuff..wrong stock pics, cancelling orders, not double boxing ect. But, there is not a better price on flyknits or friendlier customer service than that place. I hope they're properly appreciated..

I have to agree with the item photos. As much as I love RRS. They tend to use early mock up photos way too often.

Back
Top Bottom