OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
jason lester is auctioning off a pair of his flyknits for charity. because it's for charity he picked the pair he used to run in his trek i suppose for memorabilia purposes. i wonder if he'd be open to giving up a new pair instead. not that id be interested in bidding, it's already up to $1000. i dont want to link live auctions but here's the main pic:

Can anyone throw me an alley oop as to where I can cop the all white/black pair? Either online or phone order? PM me please if you can, and thanks for the help y'all

Last edited:
sorry for the noob question but is there a big price difference between flyknit + and simple flyknit?just noticed that all models on ndc europe are + hence the 180 euros price?whats the situation in the us? the + models get the micro computer in their soles right?if this has been asked before,my bad.

Yo Fellas! go to Runningwarehouse.com...RESTOCK! copped my 10.5.! Remember to use the runblog10 coupon code, free shipping!:smokin

I thought I was out of luck!

Last edited:
Yo Fellas! go to Runningwarehouse.com...RESTOCK! copped my 10.5.! Remember to use the runblog10 coupon code, free shipping!:smokin
I thought I was out of luck!

lol...dude check on the previous page...already said that...my problem is i live in europe...looooooooool..good luck to the rest.

Last edited:
Sucks for you Lao but I've been checking that site for the last few days religiously and finally got my size.

sorry for the noob question but is there a big price difference between flyknit + and simple flyknit?just noticed that all models on ndc europe are + hence the 180 euros price?whats the situation in the us? the + models get the micro computer in their soles right?if this has been asked before,my bad.

No, none of the Flyknits have the chip.

All flyknits have nike RUNNING + tech

Like this:

http://www.apple.com/ipod/nike/

I slept on these until last week when my girl picked up the black/white pair for my bday...naturally I love em and now I'm on the hunt for the white/black but can't find them anywhere in 14 or 15.

Does NDC randomly re-stock these like other GR running/training shoes (free run +3s, lunarglides, etc.) or were these more limited? Can't find the white joints anywhere in my size (even ebay) so I'm probably out of luck

I know Eastbay/Footlocker says they're getting them early 2013 but they couldn't tell me what colorways, so I'm assuming it'll just be the red/orange/green pairs that Finishline had

Went to my finishline and did a stock locate, found my pair in my size 10.5 from finishline in florida. i ordered from the mass store so NO TAX AND FREE SHIPPING TO MY HOUSE WOOOO lol.

Honestly still cant over how beautiful it is in person and how sturdy they feel. They look and feel like they can take a beating. 

Good p/u :smokin

What colorway?

I picked up the black/white. I was hoping to get another pair at Johnson creek outlet but it got ambushed by two buyers buying out most of the inventory, as I was told. They bought about 20-25 pairs @ $70.

got my electric greens today, love the color, they fit real snug although being long, hopefully they break in nicely.

^ They fit the same on my foot. They are really snug on the sides, but if I would go up half a size they'd be too long. They wrap around you foot really well after a few wears though. You should be fine. 

Do you guys know where I can get Nike fly knit trainer+ (Blue Tint- Black ) 532984-440 for size 8.5?

what was the consensus on the racer vs trainer sizing?

Got a 12 in the trainer, should I get a 12.5 in racer?

edit: nvm went with 12.5 in racer

Hopefully volt racer for less than retail will ease the pain of not being able to get the volt trainer

Last edited:
Ive been searching the thread and it looks like the general consensus is:

Trainers : Fit half size big
Racers: True to size

????

I don't know where you got that information from but from what I've heard:

Trainers: Narrow

Racers: Very Narrow

Ive been searching the thread and it looks like the general consensus is:

Trainers : Fit half size big
Racers: True to size

????
Yeah, I think that's right for the general consensus. At the very least, the trainers fit a half size bigger than the racers.

what is the best way to clean these? has anyone done the laundry wash method with these? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom