OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I dont get how dudes saying the Pink Flash/Hyper Crimson/Black is a women's cw or you have to be "brave" or have the "heart" to wear them lol..They are UNISEX which is stated on the box... but when it comes to "south beach" cws or "aunt pearl kd's" u dont need the heart for those? IMO wear wat u like.. its just sneakers..

I dont get how dudes saying the Pink Flash/Hyper Crimson/Black is a women's cw or you have to be "brave" or have the "heart" to wear them lol..They are UNISEX which is stated on the box... but when it comes to "south beach" cws or "aunt pearl kd's" u dont need the heart for those? IMO wear wat u like.. its just sneakers..

I see where you're coming from... However, the sneakers you mentioned are basketball shoes endorsed by Elite male athletes, so people aren't as hesitant to wear those without being judged and so forth. I like how you summed it up with "wear what YOU like." though. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
When did the people that got their shoes place their order because I did it before the link was up on niketalk and mine still says processing ??

i saw those on NDC around 4am est but i just thought those never sold out lol. Shows how much i like racers.

When did the people that got their shoes place their order because I did it before the link was up on niketalk and mine still says processing ??

3 weeks ago and last night lol. Both size 10s. You check your bank account for a pending transaction?

You're insane fam.

You really don't think their girly? I can't even laugh.

Damn I've been on the hunt for grey racers.

Ive been on the hunt for oreo racers man. Can't believe I copped them for the wife when they released and didn't cop for myself. When I finally decided I wanted them, sold out everywhere.

Last edited:
You're insane fam.

You really don't think their girly? I can't even laugh.
I think they're piff :pimp:.

Aunt Pearls, pink foams, and etc are more "feminine", but people still wear 'em...I couldn't care less what others think though :smokin.

3 sz10 SL

Last edited:
Ive been on the hunt for oreo racers man. Can't believe I copped them for the wife when they released and didn't cop for myself. When I finally decided I wanted them, sold out everywhere.
same was debating spending the $130 preorder price on RRS. Next thing I know sold out everywhere.

placed my RRS order for the uni reds sz 11 on july 8th and my order still says processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom