OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hmm those anybody uni red's tounge feel a little short? Just wore em to run some errands and when I got home I compared em to my other racers. Seems a couple centimeters short, maybe I needa break em in more.

Comparison shot for my post earlier.

With my unis from RRS coming in last week, I finally have all the racers I need and am done with them. I have had MC's, dark grey/blk, lucids, and the recent blue/pink release, but those didn't make my collection cut for one reason or another.

Decided to go ahead and share a collection pic.

Last edited:
They don't have any size 9s left. Didn't think it'd be that annoying, but there is quite a difference. I'ma have to beat them up on the double to see if it'll help.

Always been a fan of the trainers more than the racers but at the price point on RRS I figure ill give it a shot. Shipment came in on Saturday

my first pair of racers

Last edited:
for one of the codes previously posted for RRS. the screen like reloads then doesnt change price, but also doesnt say its an expired code?

This is probably a stupid question but since I'm late to the flyknit "game" I'll go for it, the stock/preview pic of the black/white racer set to release is for 2015 right? I really love black/white colorways and since I finally got my hands on the black/white trainers I also hoped to pick up some racers. However, the racer prices are now in the $300s and that's just ridiculous.

My question is should I still stay on the hunt and be okay with paying slightly above retail for a pair of the OG black/white racers or settle and wait for whatever this new colorway may turn out to be? Also if anyone knows where I can buy black/white racers in a size 8 without spending what I previously said please help a girl out [emoji]128513[/emoji]

yea i gave up on the idea of replacing my black white racers in a size 12 that were stolen. I do like the new version set to release in the coming months, but definately dont think they will compare. maybe ill catch someone willing to sell their used pair. as i love that colorway that much, and throwing them in the washer does wonders!

This is probably a stupid question but since I'm late to the flyknit "game" I'll go for it, the stock/preview pic of the black/white racer set to release is for 2015 right? I really love black/white colorways and since I finally got my hands on the black/white trainers I also hoped to pick up some racers. However, the racer prices are now in the $300s and that's just ridiculous.

My question is should I still stay on the hunt and be okay with paying slightly above retail for a pair of the OG black/white racers or settle and wait for whatever this new colorway may turn out to be? Also if anyone knows where I can buy black/white racers in a size 8 without spending what I previously said please help a girl out [emoji]128513[/emoji]
size 8 mens or womens?

size 8 mens or womens?

Size 8 in men's since I'm 9.5 in a women's

I would stay on the hunt for the blk/white racers till the new one drops. If you look hard enough, you will find one in your size and price range.

Thanks for the advice! I've been looking on ebay, Instagram, klekt and the links posted by someone a few pages back. If you have any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Size 8 in men's since I'm 9.5 in a women's
Thanks for the advice! I've been looking on ebay, Instagram, klekt and the links posted by someone a few pages back. If you have any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
i actually found some size 8s not too long ago at an outlet search... keep looking!

[/quote]

Nice collection! I am from Dallas as well... what is the style # for the pair second from the right... like a Columbia blue. Never seen those before. Very dope!

Last edited:
i
With my unis from RRS coming in last week, I finally have all the racers I need and am done with them. I have had MC's, dark grey/blk, lucids, and the recent blue/pink release, but those didn't make my collection cut for one reason or another.

Decided to go ahead and share a collection pic.
Its been so many months and I cant find the Neos bruh

Back
Top Bottom