OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Chlorines are so underrated. Such a dope colorway. 
pimp.gif
I wish this were the case so I can find my pair for a decent price =(

Un-ds'd my uni reds today and this guy saw me and was so intrigued. Had to show him what the racers were. He was an older guy too.

Racers about to run da world doe lol

my true size is a 6.5 but I need a 7 in the trainers and racers.

also, anyone ever run into fake multi racers?

You snooze you lose people.

why does it matter who it caters to? at the end of the day it is still a retail business and when you buy things and spend money on it you expect to receive the item as though you bought it anywhere else...
For their prices, Idgaf how they ship it to me as long as it gets to me

people who are buying these shoes OVER retail should have a perfect box. but RRS had the unis for sale. so think of it as, you got the box for free. LOL or they discounted the price because of the box??? i mean, did you pay for the box?? isnt a shoe cheaper if it doesnt have a box? why are ppl so mad? i wouldnt be mad at RRS, i would be mad at the shipping company it went through.

I think my post got deleted, sorry I'm knew to nike talk.

Are we not allowed to look for shoes on this specific thread?

I posted this pic and said I was looking for black/white trainers to finish my collection

people who are buying these shoes OVER retail should have a perfect box. but RRS had the unis for sale. so think of it as, you got the box for free. LOL or they discounted the price because of the box??? i mean, did you pay for the box?? isnt a shoe cheaper if it doesnt have a box? why are ppl so mad? i wouldnt be mad at RRS, i would be mad at the shipping company it went through.

RRS is the one that placed them in the bag in the first place and i think i speak for everyone when i say that when you have a ton of sneakers, for storage purposes you want a box that stands up. 1 ****ed up box can cause a whole row of shoes to be unstable. for me its about storage more than aesthetics.

fortunately i live in SD and RRS is located here so my box is never crushed

Last edited:

Volt/tarp green trainers

$49.99 + 20% off. Awesome find today at Nike clearance San Leandro

Last edited:
^^ saw a couple pairs of those at Ontario mills this past weekend ... I wish they would've been a sz smaller. Pretty nice in person.

Not sure. Only checked the 9.5 and size 10 aisles and this was the only pair I saw. They have blue/pink trainers in size 9.5 but they're $99 + 20% off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom