OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^^ any help with cleaning?laundry would do the job or would they get destroyed?

You can put them in the washing machine with similar colored clothing and it will clean them up, but not to the brand new shine. Air dry them too because a dryer will mimic the steam fitting process and actually shrink the knitting.

Last edited:
smh, after waiting 8 days for my Volts to ship, FNL cancelled my order :smh:

wore my orange's and they broke in nicely, so comfy once they break in :pimp:

I cop a sz 9 volt blk trainer a few days ago but realized I really need a 10 or even 9.5 in them since I have flat wide feet. Such a sick shoe/colorway I thought I could take out the insoles and still rock em but the pain was too much. This led to me going hella in on this shoe, reading each page of this thread, calling all niketowns in the states, talking to nikestore.com operator as well, with no luck.
ohwell.gif
If anyone could help a desperate NTer find a sz 10 or 9.5 in the volt/blk or wht/wht colorway I would greatly appreciate it. I slept hella hard. Didn't know how hype these shoes were.
frown.gif

forgot to add that when I was speaking to the nikestore.com or nike.com operator, she told me that the flyknit trainer was still active so Nike may be restocking on some of the first colorways but she wasn't sure on which colors. Also, earlier in this thread, I read that when nike restock on the blk/wht and volt/blk when the 2nd wave of flyknit colors dropped the size selection was mad limited? Just wondering if anyone here has other info about the possibility of the 1st colors restocking on nike.com?

I'm thinking about ordering a pair from there.
Would you mind reporting back and saying how long it took from order placed to shoes received?
Appreciate it

Will do. I ordered them Friday morning and got an email saying they were shipped the same day.

I will update when I get them

smh, after waiting 8 days for my Volts to ship, FNL cancelled my order :smh:
wore my orange's and they broke in nicely, so comfy once they break in :pimp:

Finishline is the worst! I ordered the Concords when they JUST put then up for that restock and I got a cancelation email today. So upsetting. Whatever.

I still need those orange flyknits and still looking for the Sequoias. I called the outlet that had them several times and they were NO help at all. Saying they didn't get them in, they didn't know what I was talking about, etc.

Finishline is the worst! I ordered the Concords when they JUST put then up for that restock and I got a cancelation email today. So upsetting. Whatever.

I still need those orange flyknits and still looking for the Sequoias. I called the outlet that had them several times and they were NO help at all. Saying they didn't get them in, they didn't know what I was talking about, etc.

yeah i was pretty mad, but the electric greens will suffice for now.

i was back there yesterday. all that was left in a big size was the orange/blues in an 11.5. oranges and sequoias were only in a 6.5 and 7.

Anybody know where I can cop the trainers in Volt or Black/White color for retail? And how would do the trainers fit a wide foot?
The trainers are better for wide feet.  Racers are much more narrow but I feel more planted in them.  The soles on the trainers are thicker and feels unbalanced at times.

so theres two volt colorways? im confused..difference with the ones that released during the olympics is the black swoosH?

Got my racers in yesterday
sick.gif
smokin.gif

More comfy than the trainers, couldn't believe it but couldn't deny it
Vot is
pimp.gif
too
I agree. The difference is the comfort is really obvious.

Aesthetically the trainers are better to me..

But racer wins in the comfort department.

Only one volt colorway, with the black swoosh.
\

One volt trainer, one volt racer, and one lime trainer. Both the volt colorways have a contrast medial color block, the trainer has black, and the racer has sequoia. From my knowledge there was not a restock on the Volt trainer but the Volt racer can still be had. The lime trainer is all one solid color with the white swoosh.

The shoes that the Olympians wore were the Volt trainer. The version they wore were slightly different from the released version in that they had a star on the pull tab and different insoles.

I'm thinking about ordering a pair from there.
Would you mind reporting back and saying how long it took from order placed to shoes received?
Appreciate it

I ordered the shoes on Friday and I just received them today.

They were shipped from Arizona to the Philadelphia area of PA.

Definitely legit.

Anyone know of a place still with the Volt racers in size 13?  Having a hella hard time finding them, even at the spots that still have some.     

Holy cod damn...Flyknit galore in Nike London...My brother just texted me a ton of pictures...:smh: Even after vat/tax 19% refund its still $195 out there...pictures coming later...

Wish I doubled up on the black/grey trainers...oh well.  Glad I copped below retail before the supply dried up.  Will look into a few racers if they drop at random outlets.

flyknits (Excuse the iPhone pictures) I'm thirsty for them but not the price.!
23uzau.jpg

10qi7p3.jpg

10qi7p3.jpg

Jordan display
2exwjg4.jpg

flyknits (Excuse the iPhone pictures) I'm thirsty for them but not the price.!
23uzau.jpg

10qi7p3.jpg

10qi7p3.jpg

Jordan display
2exwjg4.jpg

Where is this? I NEED those red joints.

Also, if anyone knows where I can get the blk/grey or blk/white please let me know. Thanks!

My brother snapped these yesterday @ Niketown London..

You can put them in the washing machine with similar colored clothing and it will clean them up, but not to the brand new shine. Air dry them too because a dryer will mimic the steam fitting process and actually shrink the knitting.

i will put them inside a pillow case,and of course with no other clothes in the laundry..hope they clean up well im gonna come with photos of before and after...god i need some orange-grey racers but its 180 euros up in here damn you nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom