OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i dont see why not...

This is what's wrong with every sneaker related these days. Dude should've left them for someone who actually wears that size. Half of the dudes into FK's probably can't even name a single pro runner and know nothing about the sport these shoes were made for.
I never understood the logic of needed to know the entire history of a sport that you like the shoes... Can't someone like the shoes because, well I don't know.... They like the shoe?

This is what's wrong with every sneaker related these days. Dude should've left them for someone who actually wears that size. Half of the dudes into FK's probably can't even name a single pro runner and know nothing about the sport these shoes were made for.
pro runner?

lol

Saw the crimson racers at the outlets today. Needless to say I can see myself becoming addicted fast. What is a reasonable price for the volt racers DS?

Is this really what goes on in this thread? 
laugh.gif

Pull yalls skirts down 
Like the SB thread, this thread has gone to ****.

"SB fam". "Flyknit fam"

I liked it better when you just acted civil towards each other and didn't have to acknowledge it by saying "for the flyknit fam".

Same with any other shoes.
Who actually play ball in Jordans for that matter.

If you got that disposable income, buy whatever you want at whatever price you want.
It ain't none of my business.

The fact that since you can't name a professional runner that you can't wear flyknits?

I said half of these dudes who collect fk's couldn't even name one professional runner. I made a statement that I'm sure is true for the most part. I never said anything beyond that.

Last edited:
I said half of these dudes who collect fk's couldn't even name one professional runner. I made a statement that I'm sure is true for the most part. I never said anything beyond that.
That's a cop out on a technicality. You knew what you were implying. Own up to your stupid statement.

darn. I thought i was cool for a sec. Did cheat and see him right there in your picture. Actually typed in Osama Bolt only to be reminded he was Usain. I just remember him doing his arm thing, pointing to the sky. That was so rad!!

:stoneface:

Am I in the right thread? I guess so... :rolleyes

Quick question, Volt Flyknit Trainers or one of these iD's?

For me I would get them volt trainers, but I'm biased since I'm on Team FKTrainers... That being said I gotta wait for some on feet live HD pictures of these iD's but I'm sure I'll still give you the same answer afterwards... volt trainers 8)

Am I in the right thread? I guess so... :rolleyes

Quick question, Volt Flyknit Trainers or one of these iD's?

images
I actually have a pair similar to the first ones, I'll post it in a few mins.

EDIT: Nvm, just realized that the old grey ID pattern is a two tone grey.

I'd go with the multis if I were you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom