OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Luckily they didn't have 11's for some that i have so those fit fine.

Blue Glow Trainers, Uni Red Racers, Grey Black racers.

FINALLY purchedsed my first pair of Flyknits. I brought the volt/black trainer+ which are posted above. I'm very excited and cannot wait to see how these feet on foot.

Also I payed $179 . . Would you guys think that's reasonable ?

With the shoe being from 2012 and $150 I personally think that's a steal

FINALLY purchedsed my first pair of Flyknits. I brought the volt/black trainer+ which are posted above. I'm very excited and cannot wait to see how these feet on foot.

Also I payed $179 . . Would you guys think that's reasonable ?

With the shoe being from 2012 and $150 I personally think that's a steal
great pick up. price is a deal! congrats
nthat.gif

Nike has a size 14 MC Racer for Phone Order if anyone is interested. Dial 1 800 806 6453 and give them sku 526628 004

im not sure if it was mentioned already but the oreos are on the nike website in 5.5 only.

one thing i've noticed that the one thing that seperates almost all fakes from legit ones is the markings on the ankle collar. Real ones have 6 markings on each side of the heel tab, while fakes almost always have more.

Not true... I just looked at all of my trainers from NDC and they all have 7 reflective mark up the back pull tab. So unless NDC is now in the fake game I don't think that is a good measure to use. Bad info like that is not good for the community. Especially when others are so quick to use that same info without researching. Not calling anyone out, just saying that kids are crazy quick to pick up and run with any info they see/hear. Glad that side by side is making it's way to the front page.

Not true... I just looked at all of my trainers from NDC and they all have 7 reflective mark up the back pull tab. So unless NDC is now in the fake game I don't think that is a good measure to use. Bad info like that is not good for the community. Especially when others are so quick to use that same info without researching. Not calling anyone out, just saying that kids are crazy quick to pick up and run with any info they see/hear. Glad that side by side is making it's way to the front page.
Is true... You're talking about different things. Read before you respond...

Not sure if this is the right place to pop my NT cherry, but this thread really pushed me to finally subscribing. Tired of being the dude on the sidelines reading with no profile. With that being said I should stay relevant to the thread... Around when should we be expecting another CW of racers? Only picked up the Oreos and Crimsons, others were can IMO...

Oh mai gaaawd. I need what you have. The 3 black/white racers and trainers are my holy trinity. At least I got oreos and Baes to hold me over.. but I need more!

Back
Top Bottom