OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Post-race group pic

Orange shoes are Lunaracer 3s and I must say that are the best running shoes I've owned.  However for this race I was rocking the volt racers.

Wanna share with you guys my LPU. Got them $50 above retail . Pretty stoked on them

Electric Green trainers came in.. Went TTS, but I see what you guys were saying about sizing up .5.. +.5 would of been cool, but I do prefer the snug fit. No complaints. :smokin

Electric Green trainers came in.. Went TTS, but I see what you guys were saying about sizing up .5.. +.5 would of been cool, but I do prefer the snug fit. No complaints. :smokin

Electric green trainers are unpadded so TTS was the right choice. I noticed I have to go +.5 up on padded trainers

Yikes. People were telling me how much better those roshes looked in person.. Saw them in person and thought they looked worse.

Good photography tho.

LC? They look off to me

I know this has been quoted a million times, so for the record, fake flyknits are not fake Jordan's, they're easy to spot, and if you can't tell at first glance, check the FIRST PAGE as instructed in the title of the thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom