OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This about sums it up. Count that in with the fact that they're not a year round shoe, and I don't see how they sell. I used my pair for the gym a bit and I was just left desiring more. But to each their own, when the buyer pays, the buyer says.

Year round for some of us though.

casper90403 casper90403

agreed my mistake. I guess I should've said people with a legit 4 season per year climate. Cool shoes, but construction wise if I'm paying resale I'll take unpadded trainers over any other running/training based flyknit model

hello. im a size 9 in airman 90. so should i go the same size for flyknit racer? 

thanks 

and how long will rrs update my orders after i spoke to them through chat ? 

Last edited:
my flyknit collection. Please enjoy.

2 Kobe 9 low Multicolor. 1 Kobe 9 low Fade Pink to Volt)
Kobe 9 Elite ASG

2 Free Flyknit Chukka. 1 Lunar Flyknit Chukka.

finally 2 flyknit Racer

my flyknit collection. Please enjoy.

2 Kobe 9 low Multicolor. 1 Kobe 9 low Fade Pink to Volt)
Kobe 9 Elite ASG

2 Free Flyknit Chukka. 1 Lunar Flyknit Chukka.

finally 2 flyknit Racer
Nice collection....and nice pattern on those Free SP Chukkas.....
nthat.gif

After my jade racers getting cancelled from RRS. I was able to get my volt pre order piece adjusted with the 25% coupon. Final price came out to $98 + $7 CA tax.

Hey does anyone have the code for the 25% for VIP members? is it an email or how does it work?  Thanks!
It's open for everyone including first time sign-up. Just add the $1.99 VIP thing to your cart. It even says save 25% when you're not logged in.

Don't know if this was posted but has this shoe been out for awhile?

I just noticed it on the major sites. Women's size only but looks like a DC-inspired multicolor.

Back
Top Bottom