OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@MD177 Amazing MC collection! Repped!
Thanks man..
glasses.gif

HOw did anyone miss out on the oreos?

They were sitting on RRS for a good amount of time. Not to mentionthey could have been pre-ordered months in advance.

I'm always baffled by how many ppl sleep on these things.

They're so easy to get on the release day/week and even a few weeks after.

These are not Js people. Wake the heck up. BNTL...also quit waiting for price drops. That's probablywhat puts mostof you in these situations

In my case, I thought they would sit for an NDC sale. I have to get this "wait for a sale" mentality out of my system and just pull the trigger, because of that I've missed out on certain Flyknits.

In my case, I thought they would sit for an NDC sale. I have to get this "wait for a sale" mentality out of my system and just pull the trigger, because of that I've missed out on certain Flyknits.
preordering from RRS with the VIP is always under retail so no need for a sale, really. it's very difficult to get certain cw for under $100 esp neutrals. most of the time, patience do benefit you but for Racer's, I think getting them for under retail on release day is an awesome deal.
smile.gif

preordering from RRS with the VIP is always under retail so no need for a sale, really. it's very difficult to get certain cw for under $100 esp neutrals. most of the time, patience do benefit you but for Racer's, I think getting them for under retail on release day is an awesome deal. :smile:

Yeah I agree.. RRS's VIP discount is a good deal for Flyknit Racers

New CW's back on NDC with a new hyper punch/electric greens addition. They got most of the sizes up so get em while you can! 

Just bought the Jades.  That's 3 new pairs this week 
laugh.gif

Time to take a break. I still haven't gotten my lucids into the rotation and I've had them for months.

Ordered the Lucids from Dope Factory and I got a $24 bill from UPS today for custom charges. I'll definitely think twice before ordering from them again.

Ordered the Lucids from Dope Factory and I got a $24 bill from UPS today for custom charges. I'll definitely think twice before ordering from them again.
:smh: Just bought from them too...Why doesn't this get brought up?!

Anyone else get the customs fee? I'm from San Francisco/Daly City if it matters.

Last edited:
If the shoes + shipping are over $200 USD then there's always the chance to get hit with customs fees.

Figured that was well known at this point.

If the shoes + shipping are over $200 USD then there's always the chance to get hit with customs fees.

Figured that was well known at this point.
This.

I ordered from DF and my total was less than $200, and no fees.

^ Shipping costs actually aren't supposed to be included, but DF has been using the full amount lately. I only ordered from them once (last marchish), but I'm pretty sure they didn't include the shipping on the declaration back then.

Last edited:
^ Shipping costs actually aren't supposed to be included, but DF has been using the full amount lately. I only ordered from them once (last marchish), but I'm pretty sure they didn't include the shipping on the declaration back then.

What should be done then? email them before hand to make sure shipping isn't added in the final value?

Back
Top Bottom