OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ The FedEx that delivers on Saturday and doesn't require a signature too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

just talk to your local FedEx delivery person and let them know a spot where you want 'em to put the package. the turnaround time for my RRS delivery is normally a day after shipping since one of their warehouse is in OH and I'm on the one day delivery zone. normally, I reroute the package to my local FedEx office so I can pick up the package and it's not sitting in front of my house. haha...

^ The FedEx that delivers on Saturday and doesn't require a signature too.
:lol: :lol:

just talk to your local FedEx delivery person and let them know a spot where you want 'em to put the package. the turnaround time for my RRS delivery is normally a day after shipping since one of their warehouse is in OH and I'm on the one day delivery zone. normally, I reroute the package to my local FedEx office so I can pick up the package and it's not sitting in front of my house. haha...
I actually prefer not having to sign for the package :lol:. The driver usually leaves it on my porch where nobody can find it so I don't mind. The FedEx depot is like 20 mins away from my house and they deliver during the day when nobody is home so I ALWAYS have to go there to get it :smh:. Saturday delivery is :pimp: too.

Last edited:
I actually prefer not having to sign for the package
laugh.gif
. The driver usually leaves it on my porch where nobody can find it so I don't mind. The FedEx depot is like 20 mins away from my house and they deliver during the day when nobody is home so I ALWAYS have to go there to get it
mean.gif
. Saturday delivery is
pimp.gif
too.
FedEx is about 1.5miles from me. LoL

Quick question - did they make large sizes in sequoia trainers? I've only ever seen small sizes, have yet to run across a 10.5 through a long time of searching.
Pretty sure the did. Haven't seen sequioas trainers for a while now. The best trainer cw by far

Yeah thought so too but honestly have never seen a pair. |I Ive found blue glows and reds in more abundance than sequoias.. :frown:

OFake depends where you staying. Both are hit and miss. If you on the strip, then hit up the South Nike Factory on South Las Vegas Blvd.

The Premium Outlets is where the North Nike Factory on Charleston and Grand Central Pkwy.

North is always packed unless u get there right before they open. They have a better selection of stores besides Nike.

South has better parking but Nike is the only reason worth going imo.

here's what I got from RRS today. and I caught my FedEx guy so I told him my secret location for packages. he said he'll put the packages there next time. we'll see how that goes.. :rolleyes

Those look awesome, I just wish it was red instead of pink.

here's what I got from RRS today. and I caught my FedEx guy so I told him my secret location for packages. he said he'll put the packages there next time. we'll see how that goes.. :rolleyes

Man those colors are bright. Not my cup of tea but nice pick up. Still on the fence about those teal ones. Still waiting for good pictures.

Man those colors are bright. Not my cup of tea but nice pick up. Still on the fence about those teal ones. Still waiting for good pictures.
Teal? maybe the Jade? If so, I actually opted for the Hyper Punch and cancelled my preorder for the Jade. For the current set, I'm settling for Volt Oreo's & Hyper Punch. :smile:

Teal? maybe the Jade? If so, I actually opted for the Hyper Punch and cancelled my preorder for the Jade. For the current set, I'm settling for Volt Oreo's & Hyper Punch. :smile:
Yeah, that was what I was talking about. Sorry for the confusion. I'll probably just wait for some new cws. All the new ones are too bright for me.

I actually prefer not having to sign for the package :lol:. The driver usually leaves it on my porch where nobody can find it so I don't mind. The FedEx depot is like 20 mins away from my house and they deliver during the day when nobody is home so I ALWAYS have to go there to get it :smh:. Saturday delivery is :pimp: too.

ran into my house real quick today to grab something and left the garage open, go to leave and there was a package from fedex sitting in the middle of my garage. drivers are crafty I guess.

I prefer fedex or even USPS over UPS...

There is a UPS store/station down the avenue from me and they ALWAYS deliver my package at the end of the day...8-9pm..at times they get lazy and decides to deliver it next day instead...happens to me quite often...

here's what I got from RRS today. and I caught my FedEx guy so I told him my secret location for packages. he said he'll put the packages there next time. we'll see how that goes..
eyes.gif
Can we see some on feet pics when you get the chance? 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom