OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
received the email from RRS today about the 1 day sale e-coupons and thought i'd purchase the oreo/volts

decided to take a chance at the same time to see if the jades were in stock

to my surprise 1 size 11.5 was available and i cashed out with the quickness

using the coupon and RRS vip came out to $119 shipped :D

What's your phone number on your account and confirmation number? I wanna price match it with them.
Thanks!

Quote:

Hope the air max make it stateside. Can someone ID the pair below. No chance in hell I will find them probably. But still would like to check. 
Even if you find a pair, you're not getting them for less than multiple thousands of dollars.

price match, that's a joke right?
No I'm serious. I bought a pair of jades 11.5 also Friday night and my total was 130 after tax and I told him I knew ppl that got for 119 shipped and he asked for someone's phone number so he can look the account up and match the price.

Haha. He definitely was. I was making fun of him then... and I'll still make fun of him now. Wanting it super bad but wont even be willing to pay a little over retail. 
roll.gif
DF isn't legit bruh

No I'm serious. I bought a pair of jades 11.5 also Friday night and my total was 130 after tax and I told him I knew ppl that got for 119 shipped and he asked for someone's phone number so he can look the account up and match the price.

sounds like your rep is super lazy, strict or both

just tell them to do their own math and calculate it for ya, not that difficult if they want to adjust it for you

all the best :nerd:

i will say that the neo turq's i ordered 3 weeks ago now, still havent showed up, DF claims they shipped them and filled a claim with ups, so hopefully they will eventually come and not get lost in shipping, either way, plenty of people have had good experiences with them. but for me, this being my first experience, i will never buy from them again 

i will say that the neo turq's i ordered 3 weeks ago now, still havent showed up, DF claims they shipped them and filled a claim with ups, so hopefully they will eventually come and not get lost in shipping, either way, plenty of people have had good experiences with them. but for me, this being my first experience, i will never buy from them again 
I'm in the same boat.

Still waiting. It says "complete", but not sure what that means since I don't have the shoes in my hand.

lol bros still havent gotten shoes... wheres my dude who its all good n not file a claim asap...????

lol bros still havent gotten shoes... wheres my dude who its all good n not file a claim asap...????
Right here chillin...

If seller (which in this case, is a legit boutique) keeps in contact, there's no reason to file a claim. You have 45 days to file a claim, no need to rush. Stuff like that will make these overseas shops think twice about selling to us murricans.

Right here chillin...

If seller (which in this case, is a legit boutique) keeps in contact, there's no reason to file a claim. You have 45 days to file a claim, no need to rush. Stuff like that will make these overseas shops think twice about selling to us murricans.
this.

not only did DF file a claim with ups, i have 45 days still. and its from a company so im not too worried. if they said they shipped they said they shipped. worse case scenario i file a claim with df or ups. either way im guaranteed to either get the shoes eventually or my money back. 

Right here chillin...

Well said my man. 

Random Question, does anyone's unpadded flyknit trainers cut their heels? I just got a pair and I felt like they were cutting my heel a bit while I was wearing them throughout the day.

Random Question, does anyone's unpadded flyknit trainers cut their heels? I just got a pair and I felt like they were cutting my heel a bit while I was wearing them throughout the day.
Not when I first got them, but once they were beat, I experienced that problem too.

Wearing socks solves that problem for me though.

Back
Top Bottom