OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

picked these up at the Las Vegas/ Primm Nike Outlet for a little over $50 because of that additional 20% off sale. Still pretty much a FSR for the Crimson's, the volts were all racked up.  And was able to pre-order them racers on RRS! shoutouts to y'all for the heads'up!! 
awesome, I was there yesterday and got the same exact shoes+ some Pegasus. What size you get in greens? Saw a size 11.5 and 11 in an 11 box then found a matching 11.5 right next to it hash wall. Steal

Last edited:
Shouldnt have come in here I smell trouble for my bank account now haha
I need to stop visiting this thread until after the holidays 
laugh.gif

So let me get this straight. They dont charge your card until it ships correct? So by Jan 4th I should have the right enough funds by then correct?

Also quick question, size 9 is my TTS. Im all about comfort and my kicks not fitting real snug or huge. Should I go .5 up on these? Thanks!
they fit TTS to me.

awesome, I was there yesterday and got the same exact shoes+ some Pegasus. What size you get in greens? Saw a size 11.5 and 11 in an 11 box then found a matching 11.5 right next to it hash wall. Steal
Got them in a 10.0 (both crimson and greens [you were right because my box tag said 10.5 but it was a 10.0 inside so i lucked out]) it was in the open box wall size selections. You can also ask if they got more sizes at the back because they had some extra 10.5's that they took out and filled as well. 

The hunt for white trainers continues 
mean.gif

I just can't bring myself to pay 400+ for them.

Are there fake MC Racers out there? Something looks off with these, shape doesn't look like my MCs. He's selling for $350 worn once, if any one is interested. NY CL.

Are there fake MC Racers out there? Something looks off with these, shape doesn't look like my MCs. He's selling for $350 worn once, if any one is interested. NY CL.

I really need a pair in my size -__- the thing is why is it so hyped now?!

But anyways id like to share my htm"s with abunch others flyknit hat was laying around,

Really wish there was more in my size everything is so hype/expensive
I got these for $300 when they came out, retail was like 160$,

we shouldn't be paying Nike's retail price for these period, they should be priced under $100. It's honestly just a basic shoe with a knit upper.

Weird to have that kind of logic but be on niketalk since 2012 with 3k+ posts, you can rationalize that with any shoe Nike makes..

Weird to have that kind of logic but be on niketalk since 2012 with 3k+ posts, you can rationalize that with any shoe Nike makes..

lol wut 

Basically, retail for nearly any shoe is kinda exaggerated, let alone resell that some shoes go for or resellers ask for.

The actual production of any shoe is pretty much on the cheap side.
What we are really paying for is the R&D, marketing and man hours it took to get the final product in stores.

Back
Top Bottom