OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
via IG

If I fit a 9.5 in my Lunar1s and am generally a size 9 should I got 9 or 9.5 for racers/trainers and how about chukkas?

Have an offer for DS MC Trainers in a 9.5, they're $245 to my door. Also in Canada so duty usually inflates prices higher than this. Worth a cop?

Last edited:
If I fit a 9.5 in my Lunar1s and am generally a size 9 should I got 9 or 9.5 for racers/trainers and how about chukkas?

Have an offer for DS MC Trainers in a 9.5, they're $245 to my door. Also in Canada so duty usually inflates prices higher than this. Worth a cop?
I'd say 9.5 in trainers and 9 in racers. And I have mc trainers and I love them, but for $245 idk.

Which sole for the Chukkas?

For me...
Lunar: TTS
Free OG: 1/2 Down
Free OG Trail: 1/2 - 1 size down

For reference:
Lunar1 and 2: TTS
Trainer (unpadded): TTS
Trainer (padded): 1/2 size up
Racer: 1/2 size up

Last edited:
I'd say 9.5 in trainers and 9 in racers. And I have mc trainers and I love them, but for $245 idk.

I'd love them for about 220 but also remember being Canadian shipping and duty is more. They retail 180 and with tax they're about 205 and that's if you have a miracle and find them at all. Duty over the border is 35% so idk. Maybe steep for you guys but personally this is decent for my situation
$245 for MC trainers is too steep IMO
Definitely more than I'd like but that's only so much I can do

Black/White and Seahawks are now available for preorder on Running Warehouse. Code runblog10 for 10% off

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Flyknit_Racer/descpage-NFKR16.html

http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_Flyknit_Racer/descpage-NFKR17.html
Caitlyn be playin with me. I emailed 'em last night asking about the pre-order for these since they usually have them up a few months in advance but she threw me shade and said wait until 2015 for them to come up.
mean.gif

Last edited:
someone remember the Team in Training code on RW? is that still valid? that's 15% instead of 10% off

Last edited:
For those wondering, it was about a $20 difference ordering from running warehouse and RRS (shipped to Cali)

Back
Top Bottom