OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can someone tell me when the black/white racers drop on NDC? Thank you.

Didn't see it on the front page.

Last edited:
My Seahawks just shipped from RRS. Got the notification/tracking email just now. My black and whites still haven't shipped though.

Black whites are so ugly to me. The colors just dont idk work but the black tongue does make them a lot cleaner then the white on the OG. I will say they were a good track running shoe

white tongue>>

although I'd like a pair of the new ones too, the og's are still cleaner, love that black lace on white tongue blend.

everything's subjective in the sneaker game i guess

Is there an approximate date for these at RRS or NDC? Also, what about the date on Black and White ones? Missed these random drops at runner shops. Or is it all just random. Your help is much appreciated

Last edited:
Can someone tell me when the black/white racers drop on NDC? Thank you.

Didn't see it on the front page.
yeah my girl wants these to go along with her volt racers but she wears a 4.5 and i know only ndc had the tiny sizes.  I'm assuming around the same time rrs and rw will have their stocks

yeah my girl wants these to go along with her volt racers but she wears a 4.5 and i know only ndc had the tiny sizes.  I'm assuming around the same time rrs and rw will have their stocks
dont worry they wont sell out mang

Back
Top Bottom