OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I suggest true to size, especially if you have room in the lunars. Racers are slightly uncomfortable when loose because the lack of lining exacerbates the improper fit feel.
I agree with this.  Going up a half size from your norm would give you too much space due to the thinness of the material.

You, sir, get a rep for using the word exacerbates.
You, sir, get a rep for having Tianna Gregory for a display pic.

I agree with this.  Going up a half size from your norm would give you too much space due to the thinness of the material.
That sucks cause that means I'm looking for a 9 then ..hopefully FSR comes up with good stock too.

Last edited:

You, sir, get a rep for having Tianna Gregory for a display pic.

That sucks cause that means I'm looking for a 9 then ..hopefully FSR comes up with good stock too.
Yeah I actually went into a store dead set on an 11.5, only to be disappointed by the mushy toe.  Went down to 11 and it fits very comfortably.  Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.

Yeah I actually went into a store dead set on an 11.5, only to be disappointed by the mushy toe.  Went down to 11 and it fits very comfortably.  Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.
Are you normally an 11?

Good luck to you too and everyone else!

Last edited:
Repped thanks!
No prob.

You, sir, get a rep for using the word exacerbates.
Kurt-Glee-Wink-Point.gif

No because I don't think there's a true release date for it. Just toss it up when its ready to go live online I guess.

Oh I see. I've been checking NDC the past few days and the time I don't check is the time they launch on the site. Smh lol.

Last edited:
No because I don't think there's a true release date for it. Just toss it up when its ready to go live online I guess.
Just called Nike and they said it's not listed as a release, they couldn't find it in upcoming releases. The rep also said there is no stock and no inventory listed for the item, but if there is a restock (which we know there is) it will be completely random, no expected time or suggested time or anything of that sort.

Its been minute since I've been in this thread... 

Any word on the release date for the 2015 MC Racer? 

Are you normally an 11?

Good luck to you too and everyone else!
Yup, normally an 11 in most shoes.  Sometimes I'll go up to 11.5 for that extra space, but I've found with the racers for myself, 11 works out better.  Worst case scenario just snag both!

I'm getting more interested in what RRS has for preorder this March. I remember seeing a turquoise or teal with a volt sole? Could be interesting and potentially a good cop.

Already have the OG multicolors and like those way more but if the new multis do drop I could easily see myself grabbing a pair. Hopefully resellers won't be able to swoop them all up before people who actually want to wear them get a chance.

Do you own trainers? If so what size do you wear? I'm an 11.5 in trainers with perfect fit and racers do fit a little loose in an 11.5. Now I'm wondering if I should exchange

gonna see if NTLA has the seahawks in store tomorrow. Doubt it. But would love to see first before copping. I go back and forth on those

2 pair minimum for me on the b/w. I have a ship date of 1/7 from RRS, but I'm not holding out hope for that one. Copped on New Years Eve.

Back
Top Bottom