OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those red racers. 
embarassed.gif

Does anyone have any concrete information on the Multi color release? I haven't seen anything confirming they're actually coming out.

anybody know what retail stores carry these i cant seem to find them at footlocker or any of its affiliates

anybody know what retail stores carry these i cant seem to find them at footlocker or any of its affiliates

Reading is key :wink:

These are found online at running stores and finishline etc..
They are not sold at footlocker and most of your "regular" shoe stores. Finishline is the only exception.
You can find them also at your local specialty running stores.

Welcome to the flyknit fam.

i ordered the htm blue glow chukka last week for myself I havent got them in yet , then the red chukkas came in my shop today .... EXTREMELY COMFY . couldn't be more excited to receive my blue glows . dont hesitate if your considering a pair im telling you DOPE. i grabbed the reds today too , had too !

What shop? After missing out on NDC, I was wondering if shops would get them. Tryna get a chukka pair ASAP.

They are not sold at footlocker and most of your "regular" shoe stores. Finishline is the only exception.

starting now flyknits will be available at mom and pops & boutiques ...

thanks didnt feel like going through all the pages i finally got a pair as a gift and turned out they were a half size big so i wanted to try and swap em out but most of the regular stores dont seem to carry em n i hit up finishline they said theyre not getting flyknits till later this month..

i ordered the htm blue glow chukka last week for myself I havent got them in yet , then the red chukkas came in my shop today .... EXTREMELY COMFY . couldn't be more excited to receive my blue glows . dont hesitate if your considering a pair im telling you DOPE. i grabbed the reds today too , had too !

how would you say they, htm, fit compared to the trainers? some people say tts, some i've heard .5 up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom