OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

sorry guys, just testing out my editing.
mean.gif

My 11.5 are coming today from RRS preorder on 10/10.  Apparently RRS never sent tracking, but as long as they get here, I'm good.

I wonder if the B/W will go live on NDC the same time the BHM collection goes live.  Colors are the same, so maybe that has something to do with it?

this. bunch of crying by NT members.

you'd think by now you put your preorders in for like 120 and shut up. hopefully it goes through..but there was never any guarantee. worst case scenario you don't get charged.

but you do get charged though. How come everyone says they don't get charged? I have $900 out of my checking account, just sitting there for orders that were cancelled over a week ago.

Its not bothering me, because i know its going to be credited back to me, but for some, that could be a problem. And what's the point of having VIP when they end up canceling 80% of orders I try to get through? I'm not there to buy the asics they have.

Nobody killed the RRS flyknit racer connection. If anything, RRS did this to themselves and will figure it out. We'll get a better system.

I didn't call to complain to RRS, by the way. I just understand why some did.

Last edited:
but you do get charged though. How come everyone says they don't get charged? I have $900 out of my checking account, just sitting there for orders that were cancelled over a week ago.

Its not bothering me, because i know its going to be credited back to me, but for some, that could be a problem. And what's the point of having VIP when they end up canceling 80% of orders I try to get through? I'm not there to buy the asics they have.

Nobody killed the RRS flyknit racer connection. If anything, RRS did this to themselves and will figure it out. We'll get a better system.

I didn't call to complain to RRS, by the way. I just understand why some did.
Because it's a debit and not credit

I presume the swoosh discount on the racers is gone for good?
my friend was telling me that Nike sorta "figured" out the the good colors will sell out regardless of price (black white ATM) so they don't have the discount. Although swoosh discount does show up on old racers (black and blue)

hey what are you guys using to protect your flyknits? especially the white or light colors?

hey what are you guys using to protect your flyknits? especially the white or light colors?
watching carefully where I step....but the washing machine (gentle cycle, take out laces and insoles, put in pillow case) does wonders for cleaning flyknits without damaging them

calling all the racer loving newbs...

these are flyknit staples. if you don't own at least one of these...leave...now

great collection.
Thanks my dude [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom