OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Let's see how thirsty dudes still are when/if these end up a massive gr. I mean, they're showing up at footlockers.....

They're a real clean shoe, but damn, some if tall gotta chill. Kanye didn't even wear the racers, he rocked the trainers. Kim rocked the racers.

Why all the hate if a shoe is easy to get? I love the look of racers and I only have a few colors. I pick and choose and these are one of the ones I wanted. I'm glad they are available to the masses. If you don't want to see people wearing the same shoe as you then pony up the money and buy some htm flyknits.

My footlocker said a big shipment is coming and they don't ever get jack. These will be plentiful if you look now. I don't see them sitting with the hype. Just do your homework and you can get them for retail now. Don't sleep or your going to have to pay these resellers.

Awesome! I'm tempted to purchase a pair again... I really want to de-Flywire the lateral side for that stealth look.
Post a pic if you do it :nerd:. Sounds like it could look pretty cool.

Last edited:
You know they gonna be GR if even Footlocker is getting them. I think nike is ready to make them more available which will make them more popular. Glad I got the colors I like(just would like the atomic purples, Neos, BHM, and Volts)

i was on the hunt for some b/w racers, but all of a sudden i got blessed with neo turqs.

so. excited.
You're winning fam. Enjoy the Neos 
pimp.gif

We need a pair of Racers with navy blue in them :pimp:. I know the Seahawks pair is navy, but I'd like to see a more muted/matchable colorway.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever midsole swapped trainers? Would it be too hard to do it yourself or could I possibly send them to someone else to do it?

Those Oreos look kinda like the early pics that were on RRS with the darker overall appearance and white Swoosh. Samples from last year maybe?

Has anyone ever midsole swapped trainers? Would it be too hard to do it yourself or could I possibly send them to someone else to do it?
Don't think it'd be possible. If you remove the insole you'll see that the Flyknit upper is stitched right into the sole.

Last edited:

if footlocker has them, paying over retail is stupid. I'm sure they're going to be incredibly easy to get within the next few weeks. 

I probably won't even wear mine after i see someone else in the gym with them, I'll have to stunt with my game royals, seahawks, reds, blue/black, neo's, or b/w's or lucids. need some oreos and mc's tho..
Why is it always about stuntin?  smh 
mean.gif

Y'all talking about how these are GR numbers.. umm pretty much all racers but HTM are GRs. I don't think it has to do with numbers when FL got them. They way it sounds, they had 1 or 2 sizes at most.

Back
Top Bottom