OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
 Forgot to mention- this is my first pair of Racers 
happy.gif

Don't know if it's just for these, but it seems Nike website is finally not holding in carts for a super long time. 9.5 is still available. Keep trying.

Wow, this thread is gonna move 10+ pages today full of anger when people start waking up and find out they dropped and sold out.... Glad i happened to wake up!

was weird at first, only a few sizes showed up. Placed an order for 2 pairs. Went back and fsr 8-14 were available.

OOS now...wow.  Was the 1st 5 to see the FSR and went to get coupon and now OOS...

Will have to wait for a restock again

Man you mean to tell me of all the random times I woke up in the middle of the night & happened to check for them on nike.com...the one day I get the motivation to wake my *** up to go for my morning swim I miss them on NDC?

W...T...F...

I don't care what the title says, but i always go up .5 size with racers. Made the mistake of buying my true size for the first time with seahawks a couple of weeks ago, and it was awful.

But everyone's feet is different. I'd suggest going to a store and trying them on, if you can.

Thank you! Yeah i see the title but it doesnt help too much, i mean it narrows it down for what size to get but still its good to see people reply with a comparison like the other person that replied. Ive been trying to look for a store that has em so i can try em on but i cant find any lol. Thanks again though. I'll just .5 up if ever.

Back
Top Bottom