OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, need those cheetos. every time I see them I get depressed Lol its that bad. I'm having trouble finding any in size 13

Painted my midsoles on the oreo volts.

Small collection. Refuse to buy any for retail plus. Most I spent was 150 with tax etc. Also had the Cheetos (for $70 which I returned) and 3 other pairs of MC (which I returned).

Oh well, they all get wears in.

We would like to interrupt your regularly scheduled b/w racer madness to bring you a pick-up I've been hunting for a while:

Picked the Uni Reds off the bay for $165 shipped and I'm pretty satisfied. Wish I was more into the colorway when they were on NDC for $90 
mean.gif

Humble racer collection:
Where the laces from?

Like the idea of some of the painted midsoles but it seems like such a hassle with cracking.

Seems like most of the abuse are contributed to wrinkles and creased to the midsoles.

This is an amazing collection. Only ones I haven't had are the MC, Grey/Black Tonal, and Neo Turq. Only ones I have now are Game Royal and b&w. The struggle of a broke college kid. *sigh* Hoping to be able to get a collection back together in the next couple years and never let em go, haha.

thats why i showed you guys how to do it...
Yup, I appreciate the instructions. But I think serious resellers or bot users will still feast.

Also Feb 5th is going to be a sad day when people realize its the Roshe Flyknit release day and not the B/W flyknit racers.

I'm a 10.5. Might just wait another month and see what happens. If not. I'll cop from a reseller. I tried @ssarkism technique. Couldn't figure out how to do it. I'm not very good with computers. Hopefully I can cop tho

Back
Top Bottom