OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
C'mon brah, let me peep that left toe box :nerd:

Haha... Here ya go!

Price is good, but if I'm shelling out more than retail I would want them to be my perfect size. It really depends on how bad you want them and if you can wait for another one for that price to pop up. I'm a 9, but can fit an 8.5 and tbh, it isn't as comfortable.
Yeah, that's really my exact thought process. I had a 10 and a 9.5 in uni reds, and my foot is slightly wider-than-average, so there was a bit of a hang off the sides of the 9.5. Gah, that price really isn't terrible though, especially with international shipping. I think I'd be hard-pressed to come across a 10 in the black and grey. @ChildsPlay  hahaha thanks mane, I got you.

i think thats a decent price considering theres no word on a re release yet.  prob one of the most underrated racer cw's.  you dont go through with it pm me the deal, im slightly interested since that's my size 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was gonna ask for the details as well.. but with all the future releases that have nice neutral cw's, I don't think I'll be paying over retail for pretty much anything. 2015 is gonna be a good year for Flyknit

Hi there! Anyone knows where I might be able to cop unreleased sample pairs of Flyknit racers/lunars? Thank you so much!

Hi there! Anyone knows where I might be able to cop unreleased sample pairs of Flyknit racers/lunars? Thank you so much!
hope you're a size 10.. no Racers or Lunars I know of but there are two Sample Trainers currently on ebay right now. Neo Turq from UK and Fireberry from OR. good luck!

Last edited:
Hey thanks alot for the replies! I've seen some ppl in my area already wearing the Flyknit Lunar 3 Multis, where do you think they could have cop them from?

Hey thanks alot for the replies! I've seen some ppl in my area already wearing the Flyknit Lunar 3 Multis, where do you think they could have cop them from?
maybe Samples or promos from Nike running clubs.. I know sometimes, Nike let people test them a few weeks before release for feedback and hype..

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was gonna ask for the details as well.. but with all the future releases that have nice neutral cw's, I don't think I'll be paying over retail for pretty much anything. 2015 is gonna be a good year for Flyknit
thanks fam 
happy.gif
 i really shouldnt but if i strike out on B/W's this would be a great substitute

Another question. . sorry. Anyone got a full list or just number count of Racer colorways? I can definitely think of 15+ /not off the top of my head/ but I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list anywhere. The first page cuts off before this most recent season.

thanks fam 
happy.gif
 i really shouldnt but if i strike out on B/W's this would be a great substitute
prolly the ones listed on K'lekt? but I would take the b/w, oreo's, or volt oreo's over the greys any day. but that's just me.

Last edited:

Another question. . sorry. Anyone got a full list or just number count of Racer colorways? I can definitely think of 15+ /not off the top of my head/ but I was wondering if there was a comprehensive list anywhere. The first page cuts off before this most recent season.
I think there's 20 cw as of now.. used to know but been slackin' lately

Haha... Here ya go!
hahaha thank your for satisfying my curiosity...fairly similar to mine, but nothing like brettxvi's pair above. I feel like it's a totally different shoe when you are outside in natural light.

Have you noticed that the laces are significantly longer on those than more recent colorways or is it just me? Was wondering if this common (maybe Nike changed lace length recently) bc I definitely prefer shorter laces like on my B/Ws....yes, both shoes are laced exactly the same way
eyes.gif

People thirsty for the B/W are snatching up the Hyper Punch/Black/Electric Green.

•  

prolly the ones listed on K'lekt? but I would take the b/w, oreo's, or volt oreo's over the greys any day. but that's just me.
as i said, underrated cw

volt oreo's are awful imo, and im already on the B/W just waiting on ndc to drop the ball.  and waiting on oreo's later this year as well

Last edited:
Hope I'm not breaking any rules
Just wanted to throw it out there one last time I have the black/white racers in a sz 12 for the Oop if anyone in San Franisco wants them
Or going to return them tomorrow. Pm me

Guys check your local footlockers, they did a silent drop yesterday and I was able to get my size and my brother's size. But you should ask if they have them 1st, because none of the footlocker's I went into had them on the shelves. You should also ask the cashier to stock locate for you as well, if your size isn't their. That's how I was able to find my size at a different FL and I got their just in time because it was the last one in my size.

Can I get a few opinions on 190 shipped for DS black and grey racers size 9.5? I'm normally a 10, that's part of why I'm not completely sold, but I know I can do alright with a 9.5.
 i just picked one up sz 11 for 112, just be patient and there will be deals!! 

Nice! I feel like these were kinda slept on because of the Volt b&w's that came out that season that most people hopped on. I personally really dig these, and really like the color distribution on my pair.

I was one of the people that slept on them. Funny how you don't really want something until it's gone [emoji]128522[/emoji]. Ended up grabbing 'em for $140 shipped. So, I'm cool with that.

hahaha thank your for satisfying my curiosity...fairly similar to mine, but nothing like brettxvi's pair above. I feel like it's a totally different shoe when you are outside in natural light.

Have you noticed that the laces are significantly longer on those than more recent colorways or is it just me? Was wondering if this common (maybe Nike changed lace length recently) bc I definitely prefer shorter laces like on my B/Ws....yes, both shoes are laced exactly the same way :rolleyes

I guess I didn't notice the lace length. As far as natural light goes, I think you see a definite change in color with the Flyknits. Makes the colors PoP more. That and having a nice camera :wink:

Last edited:
I was one of the people that slept on them. Funny how you don't really want something until it's gone [emoji]128522[/emoji]. Ended up grabbing 'em for $140 shipped. So, I'm cool with that.

Ain't nothin wrong with that[emoji]128521[/emoji] nice snag, too!

Back
Top Bottom