OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just checked out with a sz 9. woohoo 
nthat.gif

this is stressing me out so much, i might just go with the resellers and pay the extra to help me sleep at night. 

Gents, don't forget I returned 3 pair of the B/W's in sz 12 to RRS. The shoes arrived on 1/26.
I think those might just get returned to Nike honestly. I talked with a rep, and they said they've taken the Racer off the site, and have no intention of selling them again in the future
tired.gif

I think those might just get returned to Nike honestly. I talked with a rep, and they said they've taken the Racer off the site, and have no intention of selling them again in the future|I

Not what I heard. They are not doing pre-orders due to Nike promising them say 100 pairs and only sending 50. They are not happy with having to cancel orders. New colors and restocks will be posted once available, no time before.

Has anyone actually received their pair by using this atc method (from that first 'restock')

copped a 10.5, but it seems too good to be true

I did, copped an 11 on Wed and it's coming in tomorrow. Just copped an 8.5 and 9 too using the backdoor ATC. :smokin

Has anyone actually received their pair by using this atc method (from that first 'restock')

copped a 10.5, but it seems too good to be true

Last edited:
lol people buying scattered sizes to resell. I can understand one pair but I mean people be sitting in comps all day . You need a real job my friend!

Back
Top Bottom