OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I feel better about stripping away the volt paint to reveal the white underneath, but that's me.

strip away instead of paint over ? how do you do that ?  rubbing alcohol with a q-tip ?  srs..not srs but kinda srs 

word .. thanks!  ..wish these came with rope laces like my electric greens...those never come untied! i hate these ribbon laces

Yes, acetone with a q tip. It's good practice to remove the paint, then paint, rather than painting overing the existing coat. So if you were to remove the volt, you would get white underneath and then painting white over that would be kinda pointless. Also, if you're too aggressive with the q tip, you may eat away at the sole.

I'll get on that.. added black rope laces from my old electric greens... 

these are definitely volt.. but with the grey woven in they look yellow'ish 

I'll give it a day or two.. maybe itl look better when I get rid of the volt on the midsole?..  appreciate the input
i honestly like it better with the black laces, but again that is my own opinion. cant wait to see what it looks like with a white midsole

First time a sz 12 was too small for me

Ordered black volts and my toe was ready to burst through the front
Called RRS about a possible exhange and they said they couldn't do it

Oh well, guess it wasn't mean to be

Definitely should have went up half a size

[@]
. Nice huh

Back
Top Bottom