OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
he didnt wear racers.................LMAOO
but kim did, if it weren't for Kanye wearing trainers the same colorway y'all wouldn't give a damn. Anything associated with Kanye it's hyped

So sit down...

Last edited:
I just saw an eBay auction ending at $266 for the B&W Racers?  Seriously?
mean.gif

New to this thread.

Just picked up a pair of the Racers on Footlocker.com restock. These are my first pair of racers. For those on here that own lunar flyknit chukkas would you say these are the same comfort wise? Any pro's & con's? Read the last 7 or 8 pages and it seems more arguing than info.

Thanks...
In my opinion, Flyknit Chukkas are more comfortable.

New to this thread.

Just picked up a pair of the Racers on Footlocker.com restock. These are my first pair of racers. For those on here that own lunar flyknit chukkas would you say these are the same comfort wise? Any pro's & con's? Read the last 7 or 8 pages and it seems more arguing than info.

Thanks...
no comparison at all. Way more comfortable.
seriously.. totally different technology

thin lightweight zoom air in the heel only VS Lunar sole... 

Why can't we all just get along.

I guess the new found hype comes with the territory. I remember late 2013 helping 10+ NTers with volt, orange, and red racers. Also with black, white, orange, and sequoia trainers all for retail or less.

Should have stocked up instead or kept the sequoias at least since those seem to be the hardest to find. But who cares, feels good to help out sometimes without expecting anyone to return the favor.

This thread used to be like that, but not so much help now a days.

Why can't we all just get along.

I guess the new found hype comes with the territory. I remember late 2013 helping 10+ NTers with volt, orange, and red racers. Also with black, white, orange, and sequoia trainers all for retail or less.

Should have stocked up instead or kept the sequoias at least since those seem to be the hardest to find. But who cares, feels good to help out sometimes without expecting anyone to return the favor.

This thread used to be like that, but not so much help now a days.
This. 

Wasn't there a pic of these where someone threw black laces on them? Not my cup of tea, but the black laces made a world of difference.

I lace-swapped my Flyknit Trainers today with my Flyknit Free laces and they look/lockdown much better.

Hate those damn ribbon laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom