OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yup, purchased at RRs.com

Here's a on foot pic with flash.

they rarely ever come off my feet.....love flyknits

even get worn to crossfit, although not the best for that...lol

Anyone grab the Grey/Bright Crimson pair yet? Seems like I can't find any pictures outside of a stock photo.

its ksteezys fault(his damn pics lol) i got hooked on the orange grey racers...now im considering a second pair to have ready when the first one melts down lol...

Last edited:
so are the trainers better than the lunars?
I personally think so.  Trainers with no socks are just PERFECT for me.   

Racers aren't as comfortable to me because I need stability shoes and the trainer has enough stability. My foot tends to turn in a bit more than in the trainers.

I have more issues with the Lunars.  It's comfy, but its not the same.  Very little stability so there are pronation issues, but I don't run in them.  Without the sockliner, the trainers feel more locked down, unlike the Lunars which don't have the same tight fit.  Plus the sockliner rubs a bit, ironically.

I got my parents two pairs each of the Lunars and that is all they wear now.  But the Lunars seem more mainstream than the trainers/racers.  I doubt they'd wear the trainers/racers because it's more of a technical shoe. 

Lastly, I think the colors pop more on the trainers/racers.  For instance those new red racers are smokin.  Not the same feeling towards the Lunars.

It's a preference, of course. 

so are the trainers better than the lunars?

Would have to depend on what you use them for. For running, trainers are lighter but less cushioned while the lunars are heavier but has more cushion. For casual walking, either would be perfectly fine but if are walking longer distances like sight seeing on a vacation or exploring Vegas where walking can easily go for miles and miles, I think the lunar are better in the long run.

In terms of comfort, Chukkas > Lunars > Trainers > Racers. My feet pronate and the Racers are absolutely BRUTAL for pronating feet.

has anyone tried to color in their white swoosh? I got a pair of trainers and I want to change the swoosh to black....does anyone have a recommendation for a pen/marker that I can use that wont bleed from casual wear or rain?

to everyone who got the white/blk flyknit trainer, any ideas on how to clean the polyester upper? i'm hearing mr. clean magic eraser, but just a bit skeptical still. anyone with solid info. please share. thanks!

Take laces out.

Take insoles out.

Pre-treat any dark stains with oxyclean spray or something similar.

Throw both shoes in a white or beige pillow case. Tie the pillow case closed.

Put half amount of detergent you'd normally use in the washer.

Wash with cold water or on "whites" setting if you have it.

Let shoes air dry for two days before wearing.

this worked wonders

How could I miss that pic of the blue Racers...anything blue is naturally going to reel me in.  I'm down for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom