OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I found out where all the BW racers in NY went...

prolly a lurker in here..
laugh.gif

I never understood the "How many hours did it take him to buy/sell all of those pairs? Not worth it." argument. There's relatively no work involved in doing it. I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind an extra $500-$1000 in their PayPal account, supplemented with your normal weekly/bi-weekly income from your 9-5.

not worth it to me. 3-4 pairs for a $1000 profit? Sure. But not 50 transactions. To me, there;s a lot of work involved. I have to pack the box, take to the post office, and send it, for $20. Nahh, I'm good. Maybe when i was 17 I'd be all for it.

How is there relatively no work involved? Somebody dropped all those pairs off for him? Handling each message from buyers and packaging and delivering them for him? If thats the case, then sign me up. I literally don't have to do anything but put the money up? OK.

But i've never sold a pair of shoes in my life, so i don't know about that life. Making $$$ off my shoes isn't appealing to me.
With that many pairs, I imagine he has some sort of connect(s) or hookup(s). He probably got a phone call, drove to a store or 2 and threw all of the pairs into his trunk. No waiting in line or going to a dozen stores to grab a few pairs here and there. As for the shipping part- I don't really consider throwing some shoes into a box, taping it, and printing a shipping label to be alot of work :lol:. And I doubt he's selling 1 pair at a time. If he goes to the post office in 3-4 day intervals he'll probably have to make less than 10 trips over the course of a few weeks. And technically he could even hand the packages over to the post man when he comes up the street, or setup a pickup from USPS.

I understand where you're coming from, and I personally wouldn't wanna deal with the headache of shipping that many pairs of shoes out either. But for some people it's not a big deal. And I still think it's easy money. We'll just have to agree to disagree :lol:.

Last edited:
 i will say flyknit racers are the most comfortable thing next to birkenstocks or bare feet

IMO, I think Pureboosts are more comfortable.

Everybody and their mothers knows the trainer beats the racer in terms of comfort.

I've also got a pair of primeknit boost reflectives and have to admit they've got two edges over the trainers:
Tpu soles - Nike has their own patent for making these and I'm excited to see it incorporated in a flyknit runner down the line.
Reflective yarns - come on Nike you really gunna let Adidas best you like that?

IMO, I think Pureboosts are more comfortable.
Everybody and their mothers knows the trainer beats the racer in terms of comfort.

I've also got a pair of primeknit boost reflectives and have to admit they've got two edges over the trainers:
Tpu soles - Nike has their own patent for making these and I'm excited to see it incorporated in a flyknit runner down the line.
Lol. I'm definitely not a runner, more of a casual wearer of running shoes. In terms of looks, 90% of the time I prefer Nike. I'm one of those that truly doesn't take full advantage of the technology; however, I was truly surprised the first time I tried on the PBs. I kept hearing how great they were, and was like "yeah yeah" original. Needless to say, I'm sold now. Other than some Stan Smiths and Campuses, I swear it was a solid 6-7 years from the last pair of Adidas I purchased. I actually have 3 pairs of them now.

Anyway, I wish Nike would make a few more subtle Racer CWs. That's more my speed. Occasionally I'll buy some loud shoes, but can't get down with the Ronald McDonald Racers or them pinks things.

Lol. I'm definitely not a runner, more of a casual wearer of running shoes. In terms of looks, 90% of the time I prefer Nike. I'm one of those that truly doesn't take full advantage of the technology; however, I was truly surprised the first time I tried on the PBs. I kept hearing how great they were, and was like "yeah yeah" original. Needless to say, I'm sold now. Other than some Stan Smiths and Campuses, I swear it was a solid 6-7 years from the last pair of Adidas I purchased. I actually have 3 pairs of them now.

Anyway, I wish Nike would make a few more subtle Racer CWs. That's more my speed. Occasionally I'll buy some loud shoes, but can't get down with the Ronald McDonald Racers or them pinks things.

I'd have to agree with you that aesthetically Nike has Adidas beat. Looking forward for the run up to the Olympics, I think a nike rep herr has mentioned that Nike will be launching some hot stuff..

Some of the latest racer CWs have been trash but some have been straight fire, kicking myself for not getting MCs or volts when they were sitting around. To think I was content with one pair of bw trainers ... Didn't think they'd get discontinued

I'd have to agree with you that aesthetically Nike has Adidas beat. Looking forward for the run up to the Olympics, I think a nike rep herr has mentioned that Nike will be launching some hot stuff..

Some of the latest racer CWs have been trash but some have been straight fire, kicking myself for not getting MCs or volts when they were sitting around. To think I was content with one pair of bw trainers ... Didn't think they'd get discontinued
Where were MC's sitting around?

Agreed on everything said. The soles of my pureboosts didn't even look worn after 30+ wears. I did think the PureBoost lost its original bouncy feeling over time but dang, they were nice. I haven't had the chance to try out any primeknit shoes but definitely would like to see how it compares to Flyknit. Also, about the reflective threads, I remember someone big at Nike mentioned that they were working on reflective/glow threads and they would definitely be using them at some point in the future!

i like lifting in the racers since they are almost sole less 

Back
Top Bottom