OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

UNDS right away!

kinda mad that there wasn't a size 11 in womens for the lunar 3s on NDC.. woke up early for nothing.. 

Damnit. My engineering teacher gave us a quiz at 10 and by the time it was over i couldn't add the zoom agility to Cart [emoji]128514[/emoji] oh well

With a good discount they'd make great gym/errand shoes.

Walter..
Am I doing it wrong? I only wear my flyknits for the gym and errands lol..

And for those who copped the MC agilitys.. even converting to mens sizes, do you guys have narrow feet? I'd expect womens shoes to run narrow, no?

Am I doing it wrong? I only wear my flyknits for the gym and errands lol..

And for those who copped the MC agilitys.. even converting to mens sizes, do you guys have narrow feet? I'd expect womens shoes to run narrow, no?

Haha well now that you say it like that, you're right. I did however, wear my Lunar 2's and lunarglides many times when I'd go to the theme parks. Just good for walking a lot.

A cw as bright as those are great for the gym..which is what I meant. EDIT: They wouldn't be a pair I'd be mad if they got dirty or a hole ripped in them.

Walter..

Last edited:
Haha well now that you say it like that, you're right. I did however, wear my Lunar 2's and lunarglides many times when I'd go to the theme parks. Just good for walking a lot.

A cw as bright as those are great for the gym..which is what I meant.

Walter..
haha.. Oh I agree, Nikes generally are a good go-to for long casual days on your feet. :wink:

Just being "the internet" and accusing people of buying shoes not for exercise. LOL

these arrived yesterday...got a great deal on ebay right when someone listed them. Can't believe I sold my originals over a year ago. So glad to have these back.
Looks sick AF. Hard to believe anyone would sell these under 300. Even saw someone selling them for 600... lol

Back
Top Bottom