OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
And a size 10 white trainer finally pops up on eBay. And the seller wants 750 shipped for the padded version.

No size 13s in the B/W racers at Nike Flatiron, just called to see. :frown:
Oh well the hunt continues for a 13

can anyone help me on this? got this pair of trainer. everything looks fine except the toe box. [ that small black patch position is different on two sides ]

is it normal? seen some of the trainers sold by reputable seller on the bay having the same issue

b/w flyknit racer FSR restock at nike flatiron  just kopped easily
Thank you sir. 
pimp.gif

can anyone help me on this? got this pair of trainer. everything looks fine except the toe box. [ that small black patch position is different on two sides ]

is it normal? seen some of the trainers sold by reputable seller on the bay having the same issue

They look fine. If they are between a 9.5-10.5 I'll take them. Thanks.

lol yeah I was just thinking that. I used those wheels as beaters. Volks ftw but I still prefer BBS even though they aren't ***
Lets be realistic though- Works are still pricey (model dependent ...) and we're not made of money (well I am not at least).. haha.. 

yeah compared to anything by rays they're more affordable, but enkei and work are better than the avg wheels seen on japanese imports these days.

I was trying to figure out what you had your shoes in as well

Back
Top Bottom