OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
probably sold out ^

People still looking for BW racers?! Would have thought by now with all the restocks this past 2 months everyone that wanted them should have them :wink: kill the hype

Might as well buy it from resellers which most of NT members/lurkers are. Buy/Sell/Trade thread and eBay...go go go

Hey if the little beasts want em and they gotta have em then they gonna get em even if they don't need em. Nature of the hype nowadays.
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

If anyone needs a pair of ds game royal/pink flash racers. Size 9. shoot me a pm. retail plus ship.

I don't use them so might as well give them to someone who will.

just got an email for my BD pair saying shipping will be delayed do to inclement weather. so it looks like orders should be safe

Definitely a bad idea wearing these out in the snow but I can't help but wear them haha.

Just cleaned them up and put in some Rope Lace Supply OG Flyknit laces; made this shoe look so much better. I highly recommend that everybody swap out their ribbon laces for these. This is what Nike should be putting in all of the Racers and Trainers in my opinion.

Definitely a bad idea wearing these out in the snow but I can't help but wear them haha.

Just cleaned them up and put in some Rope Lace Supply OG Flyknit laces; made this shoe look so much better. I highly recommend that everybody swap out their ribbon laces for these. This is what Nike should be putting in all of the Racers and Trainers in my opinion.
Do these laces still work nicely with the flywire? I cant imagine it being different just making sure their isnt a difference

just got an email for my BD pair saying shipping will be delayed do to inclement weather. so it looks like orders should be safe
Nope.

I never received an email. Status is still preparing to ship. Where are you located?
@drisk34  Just got the same email, saying the same thing. Probably due to the snow in Boston, but don't they ship out of Tennesee?

@soundbomber  I'm in California

Back
Top Bottom