OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I initially was keeping 2 for myself, seeing how much the rest could resell for.

My girl thought they looked ugly, so I said alright, off they go :lol: . It's cool, there's more to life than shoes. Needed the money at the time too.

thats a lie, never met a girl whose panties did not get wet by looking at them...

srs post is srs
True story is true, though. It's all good!

Are you joking bro? Everyone has theirs lol
He is every flynit thread.. Didn't know if he was serious
laugh.gif
wait, wasnt the preorders just for the mens and womens colors?

Nah, I realized that YOU thought it was the IDs. So I was telling you it isn't.
OH you realized that i thought it was the IDs but didnt realize it was actually the womens CW but just claimed you didnt realize that it was the ID colorway yourself 2 post ago but was able to inform me and realized my mistake about assuming the same though as you...

is that correct?

OH you realized that i thought it was the IDs but didnt realize it was actually the womens CW but just claimed you didnt realize that it was the ID colorway yourself 2 post ago but was able to inform me and realized my mistake about assuming the same though as you...

is that correct?

What? Lol. What's correct is 1. I knew what pair it was, which isn't an ID. 2. You thought it was an ID; which I didn't realize you thought until I saw the picture you posted. So I informed you to what it was.

Back
Top Bottom