OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Rope laces came in.

Thoughts on them? I'm still debating if I should get them for most of my Racers. Those ribbon laces keep coming undone on me...

Thoughts on them? I'm still debating if I should get them for most of my Racers. Those ribbon laces keep coming undone on me...

Not too sure yet just swapped them into my hyper jade just now. Will update you this evening and how they hold up over today.

RW dropped the price on these an extra $20. With the 15% coupon(flotrack), if your a size 13 or 14, these are a steal at $85 shipped.

RW dropped the price on these an extra $20. With the 15% coupon(flotrack), if your a size 13 or 14, these are a steal at $85 shipped.

I almost never see anyone wearing Trainers or Racers anywhere, much less a size 13 or 14 in those. 

Just imagine, if you wear that size of a shoe, you're probably pushing two bills at least. With that kind of weight, these would break down in no time. 

They're practically disposable at that point. You'd HAVE to cop for the cheap. 

Last edited:
Just dropped $220 on some lucid green racers I've had my eye on only to see hours later a DS pair of Mc trainers for $210 shipped in my size. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom