OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

what kind of car, license place number and where do you park 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

For those who have replaced them, what kind of insoles work well with racers? Looking for something that supports more of the inside heel area, it always feels like the back of my heels slip inward if that makes sense.

Not sure if it has been posted yet but the Pink flash are on NDC clearance in sizes 10-12, 13, 14 for 95.98 with code OWNIT (20% off clearance)

Just got these in.. I wasn't aware of fake racers but I got these in supposedly Dead stock and less than retail.. Might have been too good to be true. legit check please? I know you guys prefer the nike tag on the inside of the tongue but I wasn't home and my wife sent me these pics before she ran out the door. I'm concerned about the Nike swoosh on the medial aspect of the shoe pictures. There is also a scuff under that swoosh that looks like it was painted over. B Grade's perhaps??? Thanks in advance.

what the hell is up with that NIKE logo ^^^^

Last edited:
I've never seen fake Chlorines, so I'd be hard pressed to say those are fake. I think the angle of the second picture is what's causing that swoosh to appear odd. In my opinion, they're legit.

yeah I'm not sure if the way my wife took the pic shows the swoosh wrapping around the heel counter or if it was just crooked. I'll get better pics later tonight.

They're definitely legit bro. I've never seen a fake Racer, let alone a chlorine pair. Don't let the price tag worry you; chlorines are definitely one of the few racers you can actually find at or around retail. You found a good deal for a DS pair. I wouldn't know, but you could certainly be right about them potentially being B grades.

Last edited:
Key word above is "wood".

These $2 plastic IKEA shoe trees that folks be stuntin' with don't absorb anything but your style and originality.

+1... I have cedar shoe trees in my dress shoes. They're meant to draw out the moisture and maintain the shape. As for the Ikea ones, they're ok for helping the shoe keeps it's shape. I prefer to use those instead of stuffing socks or newspaper into my worn shoes. It's just easier to take out and put them back in when you wear them regularly.

Back
Top Bottom