OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
here's the Sample Trainer group shots.. enjoy! 8) :nerd:

Last edited:
Nice shots Marv. I've always thought black laces would look good on these. :pimp:
Thanks man.. replaced about 10 pairs today with RLS round laces since I took some pairs out for comparison shots with the green sample Trainer. I think it's a cleaner look with the round laces..

Last edited:
Damn those are nice. Really wish we would get some new Trainer cws. Also wish I could get some rope laces for my pink/navy trainers other than black or white.

here's the Sample Trainer group shots.. enjoy!
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Are your samples a size 10?

Reason I ask is because I scooped a couple of the pairs you posted in a size 10 from my local clearance store.

Just curious if all flyknit samples are a size 10.

Last edited:
Are your samples a size 10?

Reason I ask is because I scooped a couple of the pairs you posted in a size 10 from my local clearance store.

Just curious if all flyknit samples are a size 10.
yes, all size 10. which cw were you able to copp? great pick up! :smile:

I may just pay resell now. Theres a pear on here but its a 10. My other flyknits i run in are a 9.5 and they fit great.

re-sell prices aren't that crazy if you just watch a couple auctions.

I got my sz 12 for $175 shipped week ago, $10 more than NDC....not that bad.

re-sell prices aren't that crazy if you just watch a couple auctions.

I got my sz 12 for $175 shipped week ago, $10 more than NDC....not that bad.
usually depends on size tho 9-11 is more popular, as for 7-8,12+ are the cheaper ones because of less demand imo

usually depends on size tho 9-11 is more popular, as for 7-8,12+ are the cheaper ones because of less demand imo

yeah, my bad it was actually a size 13 i copped. forgot I wear 12-13 in different shoes :lol:

all good , lucky you tho size 13s are at good prices im an 11- 11.5(nonexistent) want to move to an 11.5 but there are little to none up for sale

holding on 10+ ds pairs all size 11 lol almost have em all only wearing 2 atm 

osyrhiz osyrhiz I'm pretty sure most, if not all Flyknit samples are size 10. I've only ever seen Trainer samples in size 10, and I have a pair of Lunar1 samples in a 10. I have seen a few random sizes in Racer Samples though, but I think those were just weartest or PE's or something like that. Not sure why Nike decided to make the samples in 10s instead of 9. Works for me though bc that's the size I wear :lol:.

Last edited:
osyrhiz osyrhiz I'm pretty sure most, if not all Flyknit samples are size 10. I've only ever seen Trainer samples in size 10, and I have a pair of Lunar1 samples in a 10. I have seen a few random sizes in Racer Samples though, but I think those were just weartest or PE's or something like that. Not sure why Nike decided to make the samples in 10s instead of 9. Works for me though bc that's the size I wear :lol:.

I'm assuming the sample size has something to do with the actual designer being a size 10...

Back
Top Bottom