OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just washed by trainers with hot water. Worst mistake I've ever made :smh: :x |I

One shoe of my Trainers squeeks so I took out the insole and investigated. If I poke around the Nike+ area (I don't have the actual Nike+ unit), I can reproduce the awful squeek. So every time I transfer my weight with that foot, it squeeks.

Anyone else experience this? The store I ordered from doesn't have my size anymore and it's been a month since I bought it anyways. I'm going to contact Nike later but I'm bummed because I know I can't simply exchange for another pair of black trainers since most places are out of stock.

I just washed by trainers with hot water. Worst mistake I've ever made
mean.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
horrible mistake. i usually would take "refreshed" cleaner and scrub away. "refreshed" or "jason markk" works best if you're cleaning casual wears.

I just washed by trainers with hot water. Worst mistake I've ever made :smh: :x |I

horrible mistake. i usually would take "refreshed" cleaner and scrub away. "refreshed" or "jason markk" works best if you're cleaning casual wears.

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned removing laces and insoles and putting the shoes in a white pillowcase and knotting it and washing the shoes that way with "whites setting" and cold water.

I did this with my white/black trainers and it worked wonders.

Use cold water not hot water.

Also put the shoes in a pillow case and tie a knot.

Shoes always come out looking brand new.

Last edited:
Any idea where I can find the Orange Racer's in a size 9.5 for at or below retail? I have a size 9.5 for the Trainers and for the Lunar's so I'm assuming I'll be fine with a 9.5 in these as well. Thanks!

didnt guys pages before try the laundry in a pillowcase technique and worked all fine?im about to do the same,so now im worried lol

I would never throw shoes in a washer. Midsoles + Water is not a good look. Just be careful when you wear them and do a quick clean after everywhere. Shoes are bound to get dirty regardless so just enjoy them while you can. 

IMO, my favorite shoes in my "collection" have been the ones I beat up and not care about. 

didnt guys pages before try the laundry in a pillowcase technique and worked all fine?im about to do the same,so now im worried lol
no offense but ive read about that previously and believe in all accounts that its not a great idea. i've done that with some of my free runs, and all it does it makes the midsole squeak, especially on floors. if you payed this much for the shoe, why not get a great shoe cleaner, thats reputable and use it. you can definitely dish out $30-$60 once a year to keep yourself fresh.

no offense but ive read about that previously and believe in all accounts that its not a great idea. i've done that with some of my free runs, and all it does it makes the midsole squeak, especially on floors. if you payed this much for the shoe, why not get a great shoe cleaner, thats reputable and use it. you can definitely dish out $30-$60 once a year to keep yourself fresh.

havent had any problems with the throwing them in the washer

I cannot stop wearing these. I need your help guys.

Any suggestions with this dirt mark on my flyknits? (besides throwing them in the washer) the pics make it seem the mark is light, but its pretty noticeable against the volt color. (its darker in person)

thanks in advance NT.

Last edited:
anybody got the links to the original flyknit trainer and racer threads? haven't able to access them since the lunars started their own thread...unless this is the official flyknit thread?

anybody got the links to the original flyknit trainer and racer threads? haven't able to access them since the lunars started their own thread...unless this is the official flyknit thread?

i think this is it...i know the first page hasnt been updated though.

Lol, this is the original thread, it's just not organized.

And those are the limes up there, not volt

(Just to avoid any confusion)

Updated on compiling all the info for flyknits. I'm working with urbanwaste right now. Anybody have this colorway and can give us the proper color name for these?
Update on 532984-713. I think the colorway is either VOLT/WHITE-ATOMIC TEAL or VOLT/WHITE-ATOMIC TURQUOISE. There are several places selling it, but they only list abbreviated colorways. Maybe someone in the thread has them and can confirm.

Guys,thanks for the sizing help.Got sz 10.5 which runs perfect.

Here is a comparsion of sz10 AF1 Foam and sz10.5 Racer, in case anyone need to decide. Racer's outsole is 1cm shorter than the AF1s.

Back
Top Bottom