OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i never understand people saying this. You can get all of those racers for $120 from RRS or $160 from nike. I have never had a problem with RRS.
I don't mind paying a small premium for better service. Simple as that. Not that hard to understand. I used to work for Nike back in the day as a BS high school job also so I don't mind giving them my business either.

Last edited:
I know what crimson volt racers are I think and they aren't very appealing.

I just wish I knew if it was the same color blocking as those or if it's like neo turq, but with volt? :nerd:

quick legit check, these look ok?

should i ask for more pics or these are suffice?

I'm chatting with a rep and she can't find either of those pairs for pre order lol

I'm trying to pre order on RRS right now but this lady says there are no pre orders right now, I might ask for a different CS rep lamo

RRS CS straight doo doo man lol, this lady told me there is a strike and they will have no Flyknits :lol:

I have had the same issue before. But these days, you better act quick or you'll regret it later down the line if the color way gets hyped like the recent black white fiasco with RRS. I just preordered turquoise volt right now and if i don't like them when pictures surface or when shoe gets delivered, I can always return them new or worn within 90 days. Beauty of having VIP.

Did you call CS? Or live chat on the site? I just called twice and both people told me there are no racer preorders at all... :x

I'm chatting right now with the 3rd person, no volt/turq or cimson/turq pre orders

Last edited:
it's a shame what RRS has turned into with Flyknits...

you'd think with all of the racers they've sold they'd want to keep that going

it's a shame what RRS has turned into with Flyknits...

you'd think with all of the racers they've sold they'd want to keep that going

The racers are probably just drops in a bucket in terms of their overall sales, however, I'm sure they'll keep selling them. They just need to figure out a new way of doing it.

Did you call CS? Or live chat on the site? I just called twice and both people told me there are no racer preorders at all... :x

I called them as soon as I saw an earlier post about RRS doing pre orders. I spoke with a lady and she was able to pre order those turquoise volts for me. No expected shipping date tho.

Yeah it's a shame RRS has become a hassle to order racers from. I feel for them tho especially when black whites photos were confirmed and people bombarding them with phone calls.

I called them as soon as I saw an earlier post about RRS doing pre orders. I spoke with a lady and she was able to pre order those turquoise volts for me. No expected shipping date tho.

Yeah it's a shame RRS has become a hassle to order racers from. I feel for them tho especially when black whites photos were confirmed and people bombarding them with phone calls.
did you get an email confirmation?

also, you have the style code or RRS product # - i'll try my hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom