OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My homie went into Roadrunner Sports in San Diego earlier today and they said some guy bought all the B/W racers that they just got in stock worth $7k. :x

My homie could've finally copped his sz 9. The hunt contiues.

My homie went into Roadrunner Sports in San Diego earlier today and they said some guy bought all the B/W racers that they just got in stock worth $7k.
sick.gif

ugh so frustrating...looking for that sz 9 as well.

My homie went into Roadrunner Sports in San Diego earlier today and they said some guy bought all the B/W racers that they just got in stock worth $7k. :x

Hope this dude had Vip

where is everybody getting these lucid?!  It seems like every day somebody is getting them in the mail.

og volt trainers 11.5 for 133 shipped preowned ebay user equitant (he thinks they are green)

goddamn my spelling...

Last edited:

where is everybody getting these lucid?!  It seems like every day somebody is getting them in the mail.
I basically gave a pair away on ebay a  month or two ago, needed the cash at the time for some other knits. They're nice but for some reason I don't regret letting someone have them for $135 worn once.

My homie went into Roadrunner Sports in San Diego earlier today and they said some guy bought all the B/W racers that they just got in stock worth $7k.
sick.gif

it's a shame that RRS actually lets them do that.
Lace swap comparison shots with Nike outlet 39" rope laces.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
sick.gif

That's f'ing pathetic the store even let him buy that many. Unless they're dumb, they know they're not going to sit. Oh well, what can you do?

Anybody have a totally beat pair that they could donate to me? I would prefer a size 9... But I'm looking to try and do some custom work on it. I could always send it back too. I just want to try a few things on the knit and see how it goes. Any condition is fine with me.

This dude on IG "mrflyknit" stole my pic. I shouldve watermarked it. I think all his pics are stolen. Looks like he scams peeps pretending the shoes are his. Smh

^lol nah. Dude is legit. He shares some pics from others (like lots of people do) on his page sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom